...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Saturday, March 19, 2005
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, Hey!
"The details of my life are quite inconsequential. Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it." -Dr. Evil

Thanks to Claudia for the above profile of the Evil One! I couldn't resist snatching it from your blog baby, as I've never seen it all written out but have always wanted to have it! I considered just pasting it into my profile, but my father's outrageous claims are a little more complex than "the question mark". More like..."I invented YOU" That's a scary thought...Anyway thanks for stopping by! ;)

To what do you owe the pleasure of a Saturday morning blogspurt? I'm working at Curves this morning and I am bored as hell and I wanna get ill. Who am I kidding, I am already ill. Me so stuffy! I can only imagine the snoring that's resonating from my bedroom at night. I recently found out I snore anyway :( but it's really bad when I am sick. I once got in a big fight with Christy (college roomie--hi Chris! congrats on your engagement!) over the whole sick-snoring thing. She didnt sleep for like 3 days and then she erupted. I remember thinking, "I'm sorry I can't help it, don't be mad. We're still goin drinkin tonight right?" but man was she pissed! haha I know she luved me though. Good times...killed a lotta pets! ;)

So I'm sitting here watching a bunch of old ladies work out and listening to them bitching about me putting on the classic rock workout cd. Too bad beyotches! If I have to sit here, you have to listen to the Curves rendition of "long cool woman in a black dress" and Elton John's "funeral for a friend". haha

Last night was amazing. I sat for the girls and they couldn't have been more fun. It's weird...when I arrived they were in playpens and going nuts...all over the place, pulling up and I got kind of nervous, as everytime I've sat for them, it's become more and more challenging, yet fun. They can get away from you FAST now with the crawling (well it's more like an army-guy crawl). They were SO much fun! Won't rave on and on but have to tell you this one thing. I was laying on a quilt playing with them and they were crawling all over me like little monkeys (this is cute but can be painful) and Cameron pulled up and stood between my legs, face to face with me and started singing and playing with my necklace and then she looked in my face, put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest and squeezed. She HUGGED me. So I say, "awwww, I love you Cameron." in a soft upbeat voice and she looked at me again and then I said it again to see if she would respond and she did it again! What a lover! I know it doesnt sound like much, but that was awesome. It made my whole year! I love watching them learn stuff. McKenna likes to blow kisses and watch TV like crazy! Plus she loves the tv controller! Is she Erin or WHAT?! haha They are cool.

On the way home I turned my phone ring back on and I had two drunken messages from Heather and Erin and Kevin and William (all I heard was E and H tho). My sister Erin went up to NY city with her boyfriend Kevin to go to a comedy club show (tix he bought her for b-day) and they are staying with the Bails (HH). So they are drunk as hell in the East Village laughing their asses off and making fun of each other on this loooooooong drunken message and I was so happy to hear y'all were having fun, but you really know how to make thelauralee jealous don't you?! Damn! I wish I were there! Glad you are having fun though. Thanks for takin her out HH. We'll all come up again in May for my b-day. I promised rin next week we would all go up soon and that seems like a good time since you'll be down here for Easter and PART-EE-YANG soon ;)

Ok...I'm getting dirty old lady looks so I better roll out, but wanted to say hi! What a a beautiful day, right?!

Songs of the Day:
Mama Mia - ABBA (hey...its on right now, I can't think of anything else)
Survivor - Destiny's Child (I only carry BIG things if you know what I mean!)


2 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

Ditry old lady looks eh? Sounds like being with the twins is much more fufilling.

Blogger heather said...

we had a GREAT time sweetie, so fun. Erin and I danced like it was nobody's business, and Kevin and William were VERY patient with us... "god, when are they gonna get tired of dancing already?! will just keep sitting here and occasionally jumping in when they need me to block some crazy drunk black guy who's tryna freak up on them..."

may sounds FAB! let's do it. went to cinderella falafel but erin and kevin didnt get anything! william and i of course raved over and just died over how great the super falafel sandwich was. "omg you guys, this is like THE best food i have ever tasted!" haha. good times.

the babies sound friggin adorable, i cant wait to see them some time. hopefully before they're 12. fingers crossed.

hope you're having a great S-U-N-D-A-Y! oh, that actually doesnt have the same kinda rhythm huh...my bad.

Post a Comment

<< Home