...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, March 18, 2005
Go ahead...kiss the screen! U know u want 2!


Cameron on left, McKenna (mini-me) on right.

mmmmmm baby! 2 cute :) This is who I'm hanging out with tonight while their parents go out and get pissed. I called my dad on Wednesday to say I was sick and that I didn't want to get them sick, so they should find another sitter for Friday. He calls back on Thursday and says: "We don't use another sitter, Julie says come anyway, wash your hands a lot, no kisses on the mouth...we got get out! We've been looking forward to this for WEEKS". It's true...He asked me moths ago--haha So...the alkies are feamin. This oughtta be interesting. I'm giving them the phone number to a cab company this time. IDIOTS!!!

TGIF everyone!


0 Comments: