...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Tommy need sleepy!
awwwwwww man....I'm delirious, and I have the sleepy giggles!

Who, what when where and why do I have all this stuff?! I don't even need it. I have too much crap. Jeez...I wish I could leave it all. I should have sold it. I could use the green $$$! I spent my last $40 on the packing helper monkey. What a deal...but he's a lazy little punk. I let him take a break from disconnecting the entertainment system to sit on the couch and act cute and make monkey noises, and he happened to see my blog up on the screen and it short-circuited his little baby helper monkey mind and now he's stuck like THIS!!!



I tried to give him a banana, but he's just spaced out. I think he's sleepy...I imagine he was giving handjobs all week and now he's just plain tuckered out. Man, that explains the 40 bones. I was robbed.

;) Just needed a break and decided to post a silly blog...while you are all asleep and your little minds dancing with peaceful dreams. I'm a total friggin IDIOT my lil Napoleons! Tonight I worked at Curves and I did three first work outs, where you take the new peeps around and train them on the equipment. Well I decided to do the entire work out with each one of them...separately and so basically I did the circuit 6 times tonight and I am flippin tired! And I have to pull an all nighter. :( I got a big cup of coffee and a diet cherry coke but it aint wurkin hon!

Tommy want sleepy!!! Need sleeeepy!


0 Comments: