...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Don't worry, I work for the US Government...
Now give me a Rum Runner Beyotch!!!



Hi! I'm Lindsay. Have I ever told you how much I love Laura Lee? Can't you see the desire I have for her in my gaze as she's taking this picture of me? I want her so much. It however could be the 10 rum runners I just had. She's hot when I'm lit!



Right after this loving moment above I made a drunken goodbye speech and left her for 2 months to go to San Diego but I thought about her every minute while I was there. She missed me too, but she didn't tell me as much as she should have.

I think she's so funny and smart and beautiful and brown. I also agree whole heartedly with her about the helper monkey. Monkeys should do things for humans. We rank. I've recently applied for a monkey, but my request has been denied. I am appealing. In the meantime, in order to avoid any exertion of energy, I have purchased one of these: Le Scoot!


2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

HAHAHAHAA

(breathe...)

HAHAHAHAHA

Blogger Lindsay said...

I second that emotion Heather...
Laura, you are a crazy beyatch, but I love you for posting that!

Post a Comment

<< Home