...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Punk ass trippin, but its alright...
Woke up quick at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begins
Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
Young niggaz on the pad throwin' up gang signs
I went in the house to get the clip
With my Mac10 on the side of my hip
I bailed outside and pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
I jumped in the fo' hit the juice on my ride
I got front and back side to side
Then I let the alpine play I was pumpin' new shit by NWA
It was \"Gangster Gangster\" at the top of the list
Then I played my own shit, it went somethin' like this:

Cruisin' down the street in my 6-fo'
Jockin' the bitches, slappin' the hoe's
I went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckle-heads out there cold shootin' some hoop
A car pulls up, who can it be?
The fresh El Camino rollin Kilo G
He rolls down the window and he starts to say
It's all about makin' that G.T.A.

Cuz the boyz in the hood are alwayz hard
You come talkin' that trash and we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit ...

Bored as hell and I wanna get ill
So I go to a place where my homeboyz chill
The fellas out there try to make that dollar
I pulled up in the 6-4 impala
Greeted with a 40 and I start drinkin'
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinkin'
I gotta get my girl to rock that body
Before I left I hit the bacardi
Pulled to the house get her out of the pad
And the bitch said something to make me mad
She said somethin' that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave
She started talkin' shit, would'nt you know?
I reached back like a pimp and slapped the hoe'
And her father stood up and he started to shout
So I threw a right-cross and knocked his old ass out

Cuz the boyz in the hood are alwayz hard
You come talkin' that trash and we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit'
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit ...

Punk ass trippin but it's all right
Homies score a key, gonna fly, punk ass flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Thats all I really have to say today. My mama says, "If y'aint got nuttn nice ta say, don't sayit in ya blog honey, ya heard?" :) I am one angry ass, hurt bitch today, so stay outta my way 'people who suck'! I have a 'first workout' out tonight at Curves. I'm gonna make her cry and then force her to sign a contract so I get the commission! She won't know what happened to her! That'll make me feel better. (Just kiddin OPH, dont tell my boss).

I am just so over men and people who suck right now. I hate untruth-tellers, and I hate disloyal, selfish jerks. I fear people who take things too far with utter carelessness and disregard for the feeling human being on the other end. I hate how powerless I felt today, when I didnt know if I would make it from one moment to the next, crying. This all is just going to stick with me, like my mothers meatloaf...forever. And that's sad. I could be such a loving, kind woman, but I let other people into my nest and they get in there and trash the place and bail. Every damn time. This is a promise (not to you of course my lovies), I am gonna make it out of the storm, and I won't forget who made my life harder...especially when I was already having a hard time to begin with...and those that kicked me while I was down, that is so low. They will never truly be close to me again. Ever. I am sticking to that, and those of you truly who love me, it is your job to remind me of this when the loving, forgiving Laura starts to rear her naive and trusting head, "Demons be gone!!!" Don't allow it.

Okay warning over! And you thought I wouldnt say anything nice...awwww...gimme some credit. ;) I dont listen to my mama anyway. What a week. I should have my own show on VH1, "Worst Week Ever".

Sorry for the downer blog, but I had to write, and that's how I felt. It's like that episode of Friends where Ross and Joey realized they've been throwing the ball for an hour without dropping it and it turns into this 10 hour ordeal, Monica gets involved...and they just can't stop NOW!!! They haven't dropped the ball yet! My blog is the ball in this scenario (in case you werent picking up on that ) ;) I do have to say though...when they wouldnt let Chandler play, I felt bad for him...I could certainly relate. I'm a "dropper" too. :)

Hope you enjoyed the lyrics above and sang along! Of course the performace of this diddy is the DYNAMITE HACK version of "Boyz in Da Hood", because its funny as hell...its done as a slow song...I'm sure you've all heard it. It makes me smile :)

Peace to some (warnings to others, BEWARE OF BITCH!)

Love,
LL

Do I even have to tell you the song of the day???


2 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

Laura, I just don't know what to say. I hate hearing that you're down. That seems to being catching in this little blogging community of ours. I am sure it will turn soon. Where the fuck is that corner already? Love ya babe.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

I'm fine babe...really. Just expressive, plus I've been taking some drama script writing classes and wanted to test them out. ;)

Just overwhelmed is all, and on edge because of it. Some unfavorable stuff has happened at a very inconvenient time as far as motivating me to "forge ahead" and also...I know the blog isnt the proper forum for that type of expression, but the last time I bottled all my feelings, the bottle exploded (in New Orleans...ask Lindsay) an thats not good. Gotta let it out in little bits. Even if it is a little dramtic. I am fine...

And I am smiling now. I also just ate. ;)

LL

PS: I've lost all most all my movers and I am stressed that i have like 4 chicks moving me on Sunday (if that!). Thats frustrating.

Post a Comment

<< Home