...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
A Freestyle Tribute 2 My Movers (and my shakers!)
And a 1 and a 2 and a 3... (imagine beat box sounds please)

To all my saviors who helped me move,
Here is a beat that’ll make ya groove!

I writin this rap with a mean hangover,
but it’s sure to make you laugh, like when I fall over.

From the bottom of my heart (but you wish it were my wallet)
I wanna say thanks and I love a good mullet!
(it rhymed, gimme a break, this is freestyle)

You really are a bunch of really cool peeps,
And it’s true about the girl who sews what she reaps!
(wait…reverse that)

You heard my desperate plea and you all came a truckin,
You destroyed lots of items, but around you weren’t fuckin!
(yes I know about the computer chair)

My china cabinet bit it and the china did too,
(I unwrapped it)
But with a whole lotta love and a little bit of glue,
Everything will be alright, it’s nice to know I’m cared for.
If you need anything at all, I'll be your dirty lil whore
(or maybe I will just help ya out n' stuff)

I want to say I love you more than I could ever blog,
And I love my new place, but don’t miss that f*cking crazy dog.
(bastard)

Sorry I acted like a mad cow and I faced incarceration,
But you still put up with me, prolly cuz of the separation
(yeah…I played the sympathy card)

It wont be long until I’m fully on my feet,
(nice change from my back) ;)
Then at my house is where the party n' YOU will meet!

This is the part where I get really sappy,
I could not have done it without you, only YOU could make me happy.

Dad, Erin, Lindsay, Lisa, Jeannie, Nick, Jeanna, Rob and Old Lady River
Each and every one of you is a very loving giver!

You prolly don’t want to see my face for a very long time,
But come on over, and we’ll laugh about this shitty little rhyme!!!
(and boy, was it shitty)


Thank you SO much everyone…I am forever indebted!!! I love you!

Songs of the Move:
Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant (I'm bound to thank you for it!)
I Like 2 Move It - Reel 2 Reel (it's Dancemania really)
Someone Saved My Life Tonight (Sugar Bear) - Elton John


WAIT! DON'T LEAVE YET!!!

Ode to My Movers (The Remix)

How could I forget amazing people who were key?
Thats Sexy Jerry, 3-some Brad and Worker-bee Dee!


Without you amigos, Nikki woulda been up da creek hon,
I cant belive you got all her shit into that little ass trailer!
(oh, that didn’t rhyme but I had to mention it)

You showed up at the crack of dawn, then up and down three flights of stairs
I know that we owe you bigtime, it might involve some dares
(I’m a lil excited-tee hee)

Now I realize I’ve mistakenly left out Propane John,
It’s a fact that Im retarded, so let’s just move on.

Thank you John for the furniture Tetris,
I’ve never seen that done: wrap a couch around a mattress!
(nice work)

In the end, you guys helped Nikki and that certainly helped me!
So THANK YOU to you all, especially since it was FREE!
;)



*Please answer back in the comments section in the form of a rhyme only please.
Thank you,
Managment


3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Thanks for giving props to my peeps! My people rocked! Laura's home girlz gasped at the sheer "art" of packing a truck (thanks to Propane John)

Yeah... Boi!!!!
Nikki

Blogger heather said...

A Haiku, by Heather

Moving day stresses.
Friends all come out to support.
Laura's fresh new start.

Blogger Lindsay said...

You really need to quit your day job and make a demo to give to a record company. You are the slickest MC out there right now baby!! Thanks so much for that freestyle- it was smooth and fresh....just like me :) You are a sexy beyatch!

Post a Comment

<< Home