...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Monday, March 14, 2005
Mmmmm Baby! The other OTHER white meat!


Look at my girls! mmmmmm, too cute! This is in December in Key West with the old man (see? I told you the brown was genetic, at least I'm not that hairy!) Cameron and McKenna are so much bigger now, sitting up, laughing, and they have little comb overs. They do patty-cake, say poppa, papi, ma-ma, and LA-LA!!! But it sounds like random outbursts too, so maybe it's not La-la (Laura) but I'm just going to go ahead and assume it IS and that makes me happy. :) They are eating little cherrios and cookies too, and Cameron gets them stuck on the roof of her mouth and then gags and hacks real loud- haha! McKenna makes this face like she just sucked on a lemon when she eats fruity baby food and more comes out than goes in. Ahhhhh...the joy of babies. I love them SO much I want to kiss and squeeze them all the time! Mckenna (on the left) is the lover. She will bee-bop up and down and smile and that means, "dance" She wants you to dance. Then, you dance all around like an idiot making faces and noises and she cracks up. She smiles so sweetly at you like you a re the best thing in the whole world. She's like me when I was a baby. She's a sensitive cuddler. ;) Cameron thinks you are funny, but she thinks SHE'S funnier! She knows she is smart and fast and I think she might be naughty as she gets older or at least tell us whats on her mind. She has a laugh that sounds like the Chucky doll. It's a hearty chuckle and her whole belly shakes. She has a million dollar smile too. My dad and Julie are looking for house in in Florida and I don't like it. I think they should stay here, because I want to see the girls hit age 2 and 3 and 4 and kindergarten! They will be one in April! When they turn 13, then he can take them to Florida. haha Good lord, I'll be 40 by then! Yikes! Ok, got that outta the way...I just wanted to share some stuff about the babies cuz they make me happy. I miss em. Cute!

The move went well. The house is beautiful. Thanks to all of you who helped. When I come back to work I will write you a glowing tribute. Maybe I will make it a freestyle rap too just for shits and giggles. I know how you like that. Thanks for all the phone calls, all you out of towners. I am just at work this morning to get my mail, check my email, ship a personal package out through my company's UPS system (haha-- kidding! Or am I?), have some good coffee that doesnt taste like a truffle (just kiddin Nik, I got nuttin but luv fer ya roomie!) and pick up Sean's flight itinerary, since I have no idea when they are coming in and I am prolly supposed to pick their Canadian asses up at BWI! haha Also...to get a 20 minute break from unpacking boxes...there are SO many it's ridiculous! A sea of boxes...lots of liquor glasses. We're enabling each other. ;)

We're having fun setting it all up though---great party house! We've had some really wild laughing sessions where we are rolling on the floor giggling and grabbing our stomachs and I am breathless like a hyena, but then again, we've been jogging too and that pretty much makes me laugh at anythinN. Namely, the music of Enya (if you want to call it that-- sounds like Humpback Whales to me). Nikki put it on last night after we ate Taco HELL and I started passing out and narrating the story I thought Enya was trying to convey with her music--which by the way I am not a fan of- and it ended with us rolling on the floor laughing so hard because I'd said that that particular song was about a lot of elves or dwarfs working hard and having a struggle, prolly in a mine or something, and then someone came into the mine and had GOOD NEWS for them and all the dwarfs were so happy and jumping up and down and Nikki asked what the news was and I was passing out at the time but I said: "The head dwarf came to tell the rest that the only female dwarf in the village was now open for business." Well Nikki lost her shit...I heard nothing for 10 seconds and then heard her gasping for air and saying: "stop it! stop making me laugh! I am in such pain!!!" We are in total pain from moving and the injuries are disgusting. No one would sleep with us the way we look. Right now I am hiding in my office at work with the light off so that no one knows I am here and I have on jeans, tennies, a Bon Jovi "Keep the Faith" tour t-shirt, a back fleece hoodie, and a purple baseball cap with a nasty pony tail. NO BRA! haha But who can tell?

I'm only out and about because I just did the walk through at my apartment. MAN! Am I glad to be out! I made a loud Homer Simpson, "WOO HOO!!!" at the top of my lungs as aI peeled wheels out of that joint this morning. Those bitches in the office made me be there at 7 freaking 30 for the 2 minute walk through! I finished cleaning it yesterday and I am fairly sure that any bad luck I might have experience while I lived there was because that joint is like the Bermuda Triangle of bad luck! The vacuum broke 2 seconds after I stared using it (it's new too! damn things always break) and it smelled like burning hair and I could NOT figure out how to get into it, and I didnt have a screw driver, so I had to use a f-ing DUST BUSTER (not kidding you) to vacuum the ENTIRE APARTMENT! haha It took over and hour and a half. I was so pissed. Also, when I was carrying out a cooler full of condiments down the stairs to the car behind Erin (who had a cooler in hand too too) and I stumbled over some stuff and threw the cooler into the air and it landed next to her at in the foyer and Texas Pete hot sauce went ALL OVER THE PLACE! It looked like a crime scene. Erin looks at me and says: "Don't cry Texas Pete! You just do not want me to leave do you?! I knew that was going to happen, GOSH!!!" Apparently I am predictable. So we sat on the stairs and laughed and tried to get Texas Pete out of the carpet, off the walls and off of her! haha Her final thought was: "Out of all the 1000 condiments you are bringing, you break the ONE condiment that was worth moving to the new place...and its involves red dye." Also she noted that I was like a baby, I drop stuff a lot, fall down and if you look at me with pitty right after I do it, I will prolly cry. haha It's true.

Ok mis amantes, I just wanted to blog up up a lil something. I'm making a resolution to go back to shorter, funnier blogs about nothing and try not to share any pain, sadness or lamentation I might be feeling (which I thought would go away with the move, but I realized yesterday that it didnt erase anything...it just takes time not to think of someone and wish they were seeing and feeling all these new things with you). I have a new home, a new roommate, and in three hours, the Canadians will be here, so I better go home, do some more unpacking, pluck my eyebrows, shave my legs for the fitst time in a long time (either that or braid them--ewwww!), do my hair, pick out something nice to wear and go out and tear it up two nights in a row with one of my favorite party animals. That'll perkme right up! Maybe he will help me find a new "flavor of the week"!

Adios amigos! :) Come over and visit! We set up the "party floor" first! ;)

Love me,
LL Cool

Songs of the Day:
Oh Canada! - Five Iron Frenzy
Tell Me Somethin Good - Chaka Chan and Rufus Fame


3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

awwwww you blog ess so fuhnee! you make-uh me laugh!

so glad to hear you perky again, i've missed you my love. cant wait for the housewarming party, you know my ass is there, G! just holla.

have SO much fun with my little seany-sean the next two nights and dont get into any trouble. you hear me miss lee??!!!!!! whatever, i KNOW you will, it's what you DO. and i love you for it. muwah!

we havent talked in forever it feels like, we have so much catching up to do! come back to meeeeee....

Blogger Laura Lee said...

So let's like totally have a private convo here in my comments section baby, what do ya say? ;)

That picture of the twins is too small. Sorry everyone. You will just have to envision the cuteness. Try this...imagine ME but, sweeter, more innocent (if you can even imagine! haha), softer, smiley-er, and a little less brown (but only a lil cuz they just have to grow into their 'brownness') ;)

So the Cannucks are in a meeting that I don't feel I need to be a part of...haha...so I'm chillin n’ bloggin and I might scavenge for food.

Of course I was good last night, HH! I'm frankly shocked and appalled at your lack of faith in thelauralee! Sheesh! You’d think I had a bad rap in conjunction with boyz n’ alcohol n stuff.

And yes! I am perky again! Woopie! Much like Nikki's cycle that she uses to tolerate being with me more than 24 hours, I simply have to do a shot of tequila to restart the perky cycle. Nikki and I got buzzed in the middle of the damn day yesterday and I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. It's fun living with a chick again. It’s making me happy and I don’t have time to dwell on loss. That’s no fun anyway. She's done an amazing job unpacking and organizing our beautiful home (REMINDER: COME OVER YOU MORONS!) I felt like the husband yesterday...at the office, doing interesting office things, field her calls for laundry detergent, dish soap and an egg sandwich.. Meanwhile, she’s toiling away in the kitchen. ;) I took forever to return and I got a vice mail before I got home that said: ”Where are you?! I’m going to eat my own head! Bring the fooooooood!” haha When I got home, I mentioned to her that I had blogged yesterday while at work for an hour or so and she exclaimed, "WHAT?! YOU BLOGGED?!" She was less than impressed that I was off blogging while she was unpacking, but then she read it and all was well ;) Me make her laugh longtime!

Ok hons...I’munna write today’s blog while I have a few...

LL :P

Blogger Laura Lee said...

One more thing...

Ok Tom, I've actually found someone MORE paranoid than I am! Haha, you're right, I could have chosen another name in the blog about needing sleep, but I chose yours. BUT, I didn't really. ;) It's a line from the movie Tommy Boy with Chris Farley. "Tommy want wingy!" and "Tommy need sleepy!" You know? "Housekeeping! you need me fluff your pillow?"

By the way. People are watching you. All around. Be vigilent. Use Code. Trust no one.

;)L

Post a Comment

<< Home