...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, March 11, 2005
A desperate plea!
I am experiencing a complete meltdown! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are reading this and can help me, today, tomorrow, Sunday, anything, or if you can bring anyone or send anyone to help me, PLEASE do! I am down to my dad, Lindsay, me and my sister tomorrow and I can't even begin to tell you how distressing this is, especially on this move.

I am DESPERATE! If you are wavering on whether or not you can assist me, I hope this puts you over the edge! Come on...you all know I would give you my right arm if you needed it (or at least my left to hold you over). I am feeling a bit alone!

I'm not even playing the sympathy card here, I am desperate. Those of you who are helping me (Lindsay!) ;) take it easy on me tomorrow and guard me from people who are not being understanding please? I might be a little out of it. I know I am today. GAAAAAAA!

Call me if you can help out. Any amount of help is appreciated!

Thanks! :)


0 Comments: