...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
BIENVENITO Baby Girl Charpiat!!!!
Breaking News Bloggies...Heather had her baby GIRL this afternoon at 4:29 pm!!!

They haven't revealed her name yet, but guess what...I already know what is it so, NAH NAH!!! hehe She told me in secret cuz we're secret friends like that. Let's just say it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmitt but you'll still love it! Would Heather pick a goofy name?! Nada. Of course this babe is right on time, typical for Heather ;)

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND CRAIG! I am so pleased for you and I cannot envision a more beautiful child...long eye lashes...matching fingernail polish and earrings (right Nicole?) haha

Here are the stats:

BABY GIRL CHARPIAT
8.31 lbs (yikes girl! woo hoo, more power to ya!)
20.4 inches (again holy cow!)

Heather n' Craig's Email - Don't know if she'll appreciate me posting that but I do a lotta dumb stuff and still seem to get away with it! ;) Send em a congratulatory note y'all! Take it easy on the Spanish though...that's my bag baby! (no sir don't mean maybe)

On a serious closing note...I couldn't be happier for them. This child is so wanted and blessed. Heather is going to make a wonderful mother. Love you sweetie--Prost!

ps: I know how to babysit n' stuff...pencil me in ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

Hi,
I enjoy reading your site. I haven't been on my site in awhile, but I'm back posting and even posting more about how dumb I am. Glad you got moved. I haven't moved for awhile, but after my last move I swore I will never move again, but I'm sure that will prove to be a hollow promise.
John

Blogger heather said...

LL - thanks for the deets baby! Will send her a note now!

Post a Comment

<< Home