...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Ooo, You Make Me Live!
Ooo, you make me live
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooo, you make me live now honey
Ooo, you make me live




You're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine
And I want you to know that my feelings are true
I really love you!
You're my best friend



Ooo, you make me live
I've been wandering round
But I still came back to you
In rain or shine you've stood by me girl
I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend



Ooo, you make me live
Whenever this world is cruel to me
I got you to help me forgive
Ooo, you make me live now honey
Ooo, you make me live



You're the first one when things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one
And I love the things
I really love the things that you do
You're my best friend



Ooo, you make me live
I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend
Ooo, you make me live
You, you're my best friend!


As promised...those were some of the pix from our NYC trip. Thanks girls, we had a fabulous time. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. Whether its laughing, crying, singing, or making fun of other people unmercifully...times together are the best moments of my life. Thank you. :)

In honor of our Friday night in NYC (which thankfully we do not have photographic evidence of) and our ongoing quest to find the best bands God ever graced this spec of a planet with...I pay tribute to Queen. They are in fact one of the greatest bands of all time...

Our Songs: Dont Stop Me Now, Somebody To Love, Fat Bottomed Girls ;) , Under Pressure, You're My Best Friend, Play the Game, The Show Must Go On, Save Me, I Want To Break Free!



10 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

OMG i love it! and i love you! hehe. that is a perfect representation of our night and weekend!

jazz hands! yeah! (cha cha cha)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

That's "Spirit Fingers" Heather. ;) I'm glad you like it...I didn thave to do much, youre da bomb baby. Boff uh youz.

Blogger Lindsay said...

Awww what an absolutely sweet tribute to our little weekend. I can't handle all of this love, I'm feeling overwhelmed, yet strangely can't get enough of it from you two! Haha, that pic of your spirit fingers HB was brilliant...it makes me laugh so hard when I think about it! Thanks LL for posting that, you ladies rock my world.
On a another note- I'd like to add a disclaimer that I was drunk in those pics, so that's why I look a little funny in the excessively smiling ones. Oiy.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

hehe...I forgot we took that one as the definition of "drunk". I might have to reuse it. Its so cute. You were funny...being all rude and drunk in that quiet little club. :)

Do you remember that dudes song still? You were singing it all loud to him as he made rounds after his performance. hehe

Wino.

Blogger heather said...

"we should be...goooinnn now. we should be moooovin on..."

Blogger Laura Lee said...

BLUE DOG!!! BLUG DOG!!!! (see Lindsays blog from 7/4/05, comment section, for explanation of this term).

Here is this young sweet greasy, unkempt, aspiring artist singing this beautiful song about it not being easy to move on from a lost love...and as soon as he finishes, drunk Lindsay starts singing it back to him...exactly as he sang it. Omg, I can hardly breathe I am laughing so hard...

Then we sang it all the way home in the cab and the next day. Heather and Lindsay you ROCK! You make me laugh longtime.

Bluuuuuuuuuue Dog!

Blogger heather said...

wow, is THAT what the song was about? i personally couldnt take my eyes off of the shaggy from scooby doo lookalike "arteest". he had a girly voice anyway. and that green soccer jacket...yowza. how about you pick an even brighter and MORE conspicuous and distracting jacket to perform in there, buddy.

Blogger Lindsay said...

Hahahaha, BLUE DOG in effect, I repeat, Blue Dog in effect!!! Heather, i"m so impressed you remembered the words- and Laura, I'm so impressed that you deciphered the meaning out the song!

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

Laura, that was a beautiful post. I could feel the love. ;)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Thanks Hamburgaler!

Post a Comment

<< Home