...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Pack n' Yack
Did you miss me??? I know...I know...dont leave you again for so long...it's disabling for you. Crying on your desks all day at work, then sobbing yourselves to sleep because you miss me so much isnt that much fun. Ok, I got it. ;)

I had fun! I went to Dewey Beach for two days and now I'm in the Big Apple with Lindsay-Lou, helping Baileyjuice pack for her big move downtown on TUESDAY. Yeah...you read me right, Tuesday! Last night Linz and I got here like 10pm and we sat here and commented on Heathers blog from the last two days and made fun of you all...haha...j/k. It was good to catch up and we even did a lil roll playing. You'll have to check out her blogs comments from last week to see how exciting we really are. Not.

Then we decided to get dolled up and go to the dive bar across the street (that by the way is just too cool) called Bar East (how creative). I was sticking with my pledge and only drinking beers (HarpS <--see HH? I used the "s" for ya!). As we stroll up to the bar with BEEYEWTIFUL Heather who looks like a million dollars...just so beautiful, we notice MoHot. This was the bardtender. He had black hair and short hair on the sides a slight spikey mohawk. He was also the most beautiful sepcimin of HOOOOOOT that we'd collectively seen in SO long. I am talking...God threw him up himself. He was gorgeous. Blue eyes, black hair, scruffy, delicious body, black shirt, punky looking jewelry...he was a Deisel model in the making who is not already signed. So...let him be called MoHot from this point foward, as he was our hottie with a Mohawk. ;) So naturally he takes to Heather and her two ugly stepsisters (jk Linz you are beautiful) like bees to honey. We drank more than humanly possible, and I'm talking some fairly expensicve stuff and by the end of the night the bill was like $32 because most of the drinks were on HIM! hooooooooooot and generous ;) And i think maybe he wanted some tail from the Bails, but WHO DOESNT i ask you??? Together they would make heavenly babies. Except they would likely be drunks with mohawks. He had a very tasty Colin Ferrell attitude and look about him as he proceeded to woo HH by telling her, "hey, Ive had 17 shots in the last 2 hours". You know what? Thats so sexy. haha Anyway...I have no point here other than to say that Heather was like our little drink wench going to get our drinks every 5 minutes to talk to MoHot and show off for her worshippers (which included me, Linz and this Indian guy named Fernando (???) but whom I was affectionately calling Ramadan). Im a beeyatch, what can I say. We also met this really cool Irish guy too who I proceeded to have a half an hour debate over who the three greatests bands of all time were. Beatles...we agreed on. You can guess who he named and defended forever...his boys U2.

Ok so, this weird She-man (which shall from this point forward be known as "Shim") starts flirting with HH (told you her mojo was on fire last night!) and subsequently repeatedly dares her to go try and get a smooch outta MoHottie. Lindsay begins her coy instigation routine which is too cute and impossible to resist, by suggesting that I WOULD give HH a foot rub for her toils and sexy mistique?! How I got whored out to fullfil the bet, I dont know, but lets just say I owe her a GD footrub now (which Lindsay must have known what good stakes these were given my aversion to FEET). But I personally feel that I only owe HH a baby semi-foot rub given the fact i didnt see the kiss because I was running interference with Ramadan and its wasnt even a REAL kiss anyway. But whatever...Im no welcher, so...I better start falling in love with her tootsies tonight. Long, boring story short, I did eventually drink a Sex on the Beach donated by the Ramad-man, and then proceeded to close the bar, walk 2 blocks to the Duane Reed pharmacy (which Lindsay called Duane Wayne's) and then have an ulcer attack that caused all three of us to high tail it to the food aisle and unwrap the first thing we could, which was Oatmeal cookies and then...they wouldnt come apart! I had to take a giant bite out of 4 cookies stuck together. These two guys came down the aisle, looked at us like we were from flippin mars and said, "Are you guys eating the cookies right here in the aisle?" Heather gives them the bitchiest look ever and got rid of them with her sweet words ;). I was humilated that I had to do that to avoid the terrible pain that was escalating...not to mention I was hammered off my ass, so while they went up to pay for the opened cookies (with one giant bite taken out of the pile), I hid behind the wrapping paper and cried my eyes out. Lindsay comes over and yells at me that I am a drunk bitch and to stop crying like a little bitch and lets go home, it's 5:30 am! I cry all the way home, come in, take off all my clothes in a trail to Heathers bed and pass out. ONE FREAKING THIRTY in the afternoon of our big packing day, we emerge from the dead, only to have the worst hangovers we've had in...well for me? A long time actually. The kind where when you moves, nauseas rushes over your body and you have a heartbeat in your temple. Terrible. As I write this blog, Heather is actually yacking (but like a lady mind you). We've been packing for 6-7 hours and we are now done for the day and getting ready to go out and drink again at Pianos and Max Fish in the Lower East Side. haha Good times. Diamond Dave loves the Big Apple (bobbeedeebeebop!) and so does thelauralee. I do love it here. Def my favortite city by far. Lindsays boobs are gigantic in this halter top shes wearing and shes assking me to take a good look at her and tell her if I'm too embarrased to be seen with her if she wears this shirt so I better go. Besides, I'm really hungry and she might nurse me. That'd be nice. :) I missed you bloggies! You better comment. We're growing apart...

Songs of last night (played at the bar and we jammed out to with MoHottie):
White Stripes
Pirate's Booty - Beastie Boys
I got you Under My skin - Frank Sinatra

Kickin music. Hot bartender. Sexy girlfriends. Good times. :)

*No animals were harmed in the making of this blog.
**Special thanks to Heather and Lindsay for their editorial contributions to this article.


10 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

I missed you!

So what are the other two greatest bands in the world?

(I would say REM but you might hit me :))

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the conversation on the drive home was definitely the best part of your weekend, don't lie!!

Sounds like you had a great time in NYC! Welcome back to Odenton, hun. :)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all your sucky participation in the lil contest ;) but I stand by my original answer:

1) The Beatles
2) Led Zeppelin
3) Rolling Stones

Honorable Mention:

-Pink Floyd (according to SOME)
-U2 (ummm. no. but i see your point Lucky)
-Beegees
-Black Sabbath
-Bon Jovi
-Journey
-Steve Miller Band
-Crosby Still, Nash & Young
-The Doors
-The Ramones
-Beastie Boys
-Allman Brothers
-Incubus
-Radiohead
-Rage Against the Machine
-Nirvana
-Guns n' Roses
-Duran Duran
-Good Charlotte!!!
-R.E.M
-Marky Mark n' the Funky Bunch
-Lonestar (amieeee, whatchoo gonna do?)
-Ace of Base
-Spice Girls

...ok, you're right...at this point I'm just mocking on those last 6 or so... ;) sorry John! tee hee I found myself most often saying, "One of the GREATEST bands of all time???" to people's answers, but hey, to each his own. There were a lot of things to consider. I think we'll have to play this more often and maybe make more categories to make it a little easier and so we can include more genres. It's a little harder than the "go thru the alphabet and name bands for corresponding letters, during a ten year span” like Nikki and I played with Tom.

Greatest Single Artist mentions (we never really did come up with three finalists here):
-Eric Clapton
-Elton John
-Frank Sinatra
-Madonna
-Michael Jackson
-Elvis Presley
-Prince
-Jimi Hendrix
-Carlos Santana
-Billy Joel
-Brian Wilson (artist & producer)
-James Taylor
-Bob Dylan
-Neil Diamond (haha)
-Carol King (this bitch wrote a LOT of music)

the list goes on and on...

As you can see, my opinion is forefront on these lists. It's wrong, but it's in your face. Comments?

Blogger Laura Lee said...

the convo on the ride home was fabulous Leen...

Thanks for commenting and showing the world that you do read and sweat me so hard ;)

I sweat you too.

luv,
fellow "Z" luvah ;)

Blogger TD said...

I need to say that your list missed two notables for me. Any discussion of greatest all time bands that doesn't include them is incomplete.

You missed, in my opinion, the two greatest American Rock bands of all time. Aerosmith being one of them. We all know what I think the other one is. Do I really have to say it?

Guns n Roses made one great album. I don't think they can be considered, though they were great on Appetite and Lies. Same goes for Nirvana.

Top three, pretty hard to argue against those. Beatles, Zep, Stones. Greats, all three. Many, many instantly recognizable songs between them.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom-- Heather made honorable mention of Van Halen TWICE, so your opinion was considered. Much like mine, it was wrong, but it was considered. ;) I just fotgot to put them on the list (but should I say: DLR VH or SH VH? hmmmmm...I say DLR days...beebadeebeebop!)

Also, we must not forget to mention, 10 arm Def Leppard. ;)

Blogger TD said...

Glad to know that Heath chimmed in on my behalf. I think Van Halen must be considered one band. you can't seperate out the two singers. Kinda like AC/DC. Bon Scott was great, but Brian Johnson did some great work with them also.

Given a choice though, I would put in the DLR stuff.

Blogger TD said...

By the way..............

What has nine arms and sucks?

Hahahahaha!

Pour some sugar on me baby!

Blogger TD said...

Beastie Boys, Rage Against the Machine, and Incubus shouldn't even have been in the discussion. They don't deserve honorable mention in a "best of all time" discussion.

Blogger Lindsay said...

Can I just clarify that I personally didn't get dolled up to go to Bar East...I looked like a binge-eating, sweaty white trash girl from D.C.

Post a Comment

<< Home