...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
"Friends' Quiz Results Sad and Startling"...on the next lauralee blogspot.
Ok, I will admit, that the quiz was purposefully made to be difficult but some of you did ok! Look at Little Lee! She did great! ;) The rest of you jokers don't even know me at all! Just joking, you did great. I had so much fun reading your results. Thanks SO much for taking it! Especially those of you who don't really know me that well...though if you really read and pay attention to what I write you would have gotten a 100%, and that, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee. :) Unless its Starbucks, then it wont get you shit.

Without further adieu...here are the CORRECT answers!

1) My favorite singing/songwriting artist(s) of all time?
b) The Carpenters

2) How old was I when I REALLY lost my virginity?
b) 15 (I know...I know)

3) Whats my favorite shot?
b) Lick it, Slam it, Suck it (tequila)

4) How many sisters do I have?
c) three

5) Is the word funny more funny when it's spelled phunny?
d) this question isnt even ABOUT you but its so retarded that it actually suits you Licky

6) My ethnic background is:
d) Spirish

7) Whats my favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
c) Gingerale

8) Whats my favorite color?
a) purple (haha! sorry! dirty trick!)

9) What was MY favorite childhood game to play with E and C?
d) Three Stooges (mine...not YOURS or what you think it should be!)

10) What is my best talent?
a) Free Style rap - BAAAAM! Yo I'm Crazy Silly Fresh DJ Cradle Rock! BAAAM!

Thanks for all your raving emails telling me how much my quiz sucked. I am posting the one NICE email I got (from
Lindsay):

Okay- so I got GINGERALE wrong- what?? Is that seriously your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I picked the crystal-light raspberry- haha, maybe b/c it's one of MY favorite non-alcoholic drinks! And the free style rap I missed- you are good at that, but I picked "being your best friend" Hmm what else did I miss- oh your fave childhood game- I picked Neil Diamond concert- that's what it should be- I knew you guys would dress up and perform Neil D songs...Did I still do okay on your quiz even though I got a D?

Yes...and I still love you! haha That was good. You're lucky we didnt make YOU play Neil Diamond concert game with us Linz. My sister, Erin objected to the Three Stooges game answer to which I quickly reminded her that she wasnt involved as often because she was too little for us to hit without getting in trouble! ;)

Thanks for taking my quiz! Thanks
Chris Lee for counter-quizzing and berating me and all my friends. Thats how you win luv brutha...good move.


4 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

your quiz was super funny HON i think you should make anudda! maybe someday i'll be as cool as you three and make one too...when i'm feeling spunky. apparently that was tonite as i took a FOUR hour "nap". i put that in quotes bc four hours a nap does not make. hehe. a nap is say...an hour max. them's the rules man. dont yell at me, i didnt make it up. actually...i did. shit.

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I agree with Linz about the gingerale answer. You hardly EVER had gingerale but we always have assorted flavors of Crystal Light!

You made me second guess myself on all the answers. And, the free style rap... I thought that was just a joke from the other night... "Yeah boi! I'm crazy silly fresh... I'm crazy silly fresh gumby gold!" (from Jerky Boys)

Nik

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Nicola, we always have gingerale! Either on the shelf downstairs, in the fridge (when I bring one up and stash it) or when we have a party, I buy a 2 liter under the guise that "we're gonna need a lot of soda and people like gingerale". NOT! I love it! Just me! Heads up...I also drink right out of the bottle and you know this because I did it the other night like it was the last drop of liquid on earth and then burped reeeeeeeeal loud and in the spirit of Will Ferrell (in Elf) said, "Did you HEAR that? OMG, did you HEAR that? WOOOOOOW!"

You people dont even know me at all. GOSH! Now I know how Shauna used to feel when we didnt know she liked Sprite and hated the color yellow! JEEZ!!!!!!!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Also Nikki...if im in an ok mood this weekend (its touch and go nowadays ;) haha), I will free-style for you and our guests.

But then..."I want you to buy my reckit! Since you work in a reckit store, girly girl! BAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!"

Post a Comment

<< Home