...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, June 03, 2005
Mama always said...
I was just talking to a coworker about Forrest Gump today. Yes...productive. Especially for someone who has a week long business trip starting Monday in another country and hasn't prepared for it.

What a good movie (with good music) and I especially love how it provided our pop culture with phrases such as "You managed to 'Forrest Gump' your way through that!" Which applies mainly if you area moron but everything seems to fall into place for you. I've never been accused of having done this. Hmmmm...

What else have we learned? Oh, Stupid is as stupid does, life is like a box of chocolates--you never know what you're gonna get, strippers taste like cig-guh-rett-ssss, and best of all, when someone asks you if you've found Jesus yet, you know to tell them, "I didn't know I was supposed to be lookin for him."

Mmmmm...and..."I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is." Yes me too Forrest. It's when you do everything for someone and love them and follow them around the country and defend them and tell everyone you're like peas and carrots, and that person does everything in their power to fuck up their own life and yours. Thats love baby. Then again, he did bulldoze Jen-hey's house :(

Anyway, I'm of course rambling again but I wanted to say goodbye and tell you that today I decided to print out my entire blog, from beginning to end (Feb-June) and HOLY SHIT!!! What's wrong with you people?! I write too much! I'm M-E-N-T-A-L. I'm not kidding you, it's 251 printed pages and its nearly 2 inches thick (the print out). What a nut.

I need to pull it together and get it published, prolly under self help or studies of mental patients. It's so erratic too, the way I jump around. Thought you might want to know that you've read 251 pages (if you're a TRUE fan) of my writing. Howz that make you feel about yourself? haha ...On that note, I'll use one of Forrest's lines and tweak it a bit to suit me:

"Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could blog like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was BLOG-UH-GING!!" ;)

Here's a funny for you:
Keep this in mind if you ever want to photocopy your ass and you are...portly. ;)
Click me


3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

glad i've been goin to the gym...

so i just got home and i havent packed a lick and my flight's at 8am. good times! and i'm fucking exhausted. WHY do i do this? remind me i said that and tell you why i do this next monday when we're both back in the office and on IM. haha.

love you girl. have fun in mountie country. i'll get some sun for youz.

Blogger John Holland said...

You better post while you're away in some foreign country. I look forward to reading your posts. Hope you have a good time up there in the land of....hmmm, what is up there in the land of Canada? Not sure, but whatever it is, have a good time!

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

John, the word you were looking for is beaver. Yes, the beaver is the national animal of Canada...

Where will you be going LauraLee?

Hope you have fun, whereever you're going... ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home