...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Devious Honey Lee Large
Dats my rightful name, and you best respeck dat or imunna give ya da pimp hand beeyatches!

One of the things most hype about being an elevated playa is having a name that mothafuckas respect. It's that one thing that punks who don't have your money always remember to yell while you're beating them down. "No Honey Lee! Please don't beat me down Crazy Eyes Laura Smooth! I left my money in my other pants Masterfly Lee Wicked!" See, when you a pimp like me, you gots ta have lots a names to protect yo anon..anoniminy? Anyway, you gots ta protect that shit. But Honey Lee be the main title this dogg goes by. BY the way bitches, I'm white chocolate to the highest degree, and had to have MY ass whooped many a time by some seasoned pimp daddies before I was given my own territory, right up behind the Cross Street Market. Souf Balmer baby, and you betta reckanize! Boi!!!!!!!

I think it would be fittin, if you were to give daddy YOUR pimp poppa name, so go to the
Pimp Daddy Name Generating Site and getcher smackin rights. Please leave me a comment with your pimp name...proper. I need ta know what to call you doggs...when Im beatin yer punk cracka asses! :)

Out.

-Large

Songs of the Day:
Big Pimpin - Jay Z (dats for you Reverand Pimpdaddy Jordan Zee Hill)
P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent (Let's hear it Deacon Doctor Jeanna G. Tickle!)
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday
True - Ryan Cabrera


8 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

Hey,

My pimp name is Mastastic John Skillz.

Blogger TD said...

I be Delicious Tom Love.Awwwwwww Yeah.

Blogger heather said...

"smack my bitch up!"

Out.

--Big Playah Holley Slim

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im feeling the pimp love! Keep it coming playahs...haha!

"Don't hate the playa...hate the game."
-My Mama

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Hey everyone...click on Johns name above and go to his blog! You have GOT to see this list of concerts he's gone to this year.

You rock my crappy 80's lovin music world baby! ;) I love it! good work!

Check it out party people!

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

The one and only Diamondtrim E. Luthor here, Honey Lee.

Yeah, the French pimp is in town...

See ya.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Reverand Doctor Jeanna Shizzle my nizzle is in da house! Pimps up hoes down!

Blogger John Holland said...

Hey, Devious Honey Lee Large, anytime you want to go to a concert just look me up down here in Nawlins.

Post a Comment

<< Home