...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
A German Pope?! Fishce Dich! Dic Scwhol! Sheitz cat!
This blog entry is to show you pictures of our new garden!!! We're so proud (sniff). Even though it's dry as hell and all the things we've planted haven't bloomed yet, its the best garden ever made :) If I had more time, I would go on Adobe and do some lil yellow markings like John Madden to show you where certain things are like my sad pansy, "Ya see, here's a guy who's had a great run at Home Depot, but once we get him home, he's wiped!" For more Madden humor that's actually GOOD , go to Frank Caliendo's website. He does some pretty good impressions of Madden, Darrell Green, Pat Summerall and Mr. Monroe ;) (Caddyshack-- woohoo!)

Ok A.D.D. girl, back to the garden....enjoy. Oh yeah, and there will be Gladiolus coming up to the right of the DRYER VENT (haha) and lilies coming up all along the back. Come see it f*ckers!



El mejor jardin en el mundo! (fuzzy pic but best representation)


I luuuuuv it! I luuuuv it! I luuuuv it! Fifty years old! (these are the herbs)


I'm fifty and I can KICK, and bend and KICK! Fifty! (side view, see our Rhododendron?)


Thank you Sticky Nikki for taking the pics while I lay fast asleep on my big pilla!

ps: more blog to come...the funny one I was telling you about but can't seem to get done :)


4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Lee said...

I like that we're chillin on my comments section from yesterday, but I thought I would redirect you to today by telling you Lindsay says she's got a Mystic tan and it's streaky and orange and she looks like a circus freak. They're my favorite. I wanna see. I kinda always wanted one.

I hear the music of the ice cream man's truck...gotta go!

Joke:

Q: How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Wanna ride bikes???

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm goin to town here on my own blog...

Some people have asked about the meaning of the German in the title. Nikki? want to fill them in or shall I?

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Oh - and as far as the German part goes... she said (although not spelt correctly...)

"A German Pope? F*ck You! You Fag!" and with "Sheitz cat" I think she's trying to say "Shithead" (Scheisskopf).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the only German words I know (and that’s FAT fagot by the way)...and you taught them to me, my and my little brother and little sister years ago. That and: “milk milk lemonade, turn the knob and fudge is made, stick you finger up your hole, out comes a tootsie roll.” My mother was horrified, yet still adores you. But seriously...how else would we have learned about bodily functions besides from my dad? ewww

Ok, I would just like to tell everyone that I love all races and I am just a joker. HOWEVER, would most extreme elimination challenge be AS funny if those people weren’t Asian? Food for thought. As for Mexicans, I love them. They make great dishwashers and burritos. But their food is HOT and their drinks take the enamel off of your teeth and make you dance on bars, and I just have an overall disdain right now for people who live around the equator (this includes Cubans and Floridians as well). It's like the Middle East. Everyone would be a lot less angry, invasive and opinionated if they weren’t so HOT all the time! Take it from Canada.

You're a good ventriloquist, but the dummy has a mind of her own.

LL

Post a Comment

<< Home