...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, April 08, 2005
Is anybody hungry??? Hungry like THE WOLF?!

"What's up with yesterday's blog Dr. Depresso???" That was the most creative inquiry I've received about my blogxpression yesterday. All I can say is...it's my blog...and you are not the boss of me. Besides...I didn't hear anyone complaining that it took them an entire work day to read the whole entry, like I have heard in the past :) I was just feeling expressive and poetic. I wore a silly little red beret and smoked a long cigarette from one of those cigarette holding stick thingys like Audrey Hepburn used to have, and wore little black glasses and even had a pencil thin Moostasha when I wrote it ;) OR, If it makes it funnier, imagine that I meant it in freestyle rap. I know you like THAT. (ahh-weeeky-weeeky-weeeky) <--- those are record scratching noises, thank you. :)

Don't have much to say and no time to say it so let me just tell you where I'M goin tonight!!! The title of today's blog should be a big clue, my lil super sleuths. Wherever it is I'm going, it's with someone special. Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand. She's just like that river twisting through the dusty land. And when she shines, she REALLY shows you all she can. Oh! Rio...Rio...dance across the Rio Grande? ;)

"Please, Please Tell Me Now! Is There Anything I Should Know?" you are all crying! If you don't know by now, you're fired from the 80's. I am excited though. I couldn't be any better if I were Electric Barbarella myself (kinky skunk suit and all)

DURAN DURAN!!! Nikki has been prepping me all week with the Decade video and another dvd...which is really cool n all since I've never seen it. Especially not when I lived with her before. Yeah, I really havent seen it 400 times. So it was good to get that opportunity ;) We're gonna have a good time though I know it! So Say A Prayer that its a good night! I really am just so tired of this Ordinary World...but I mean, This is Planet Earth...ba ba-ba, ba ba ba bump-bah. I'm Notorious for being a stick in the mud unless I'm hanging out with Wild Boys, or watching Girls on Film. So I'm going to go with The Reflex (aka: Nikki) and as usual, I'm hoping to take this opportunity and use it...and try-yie-yie not to bruise it, but sometimes bloggies, every little thing The Reflex does, leaves me answered with a ?

So...I shall write again some other time...next week likely...there is a New Moon on Monday you know? Ok enough with the Duran x2 references ;) Hope you caught em all and if not, you so slow but me still love you longtime!

Good luck to my special friend whose band is playing their first show tonight! Break a leg (I think?) or get pissed! But don't do any White Lines (oh and I said no more Duran squared references...tisk tisk) I'll be sure to tell Simon LeBon how lucky they are that I missed your show for theirs. Actually General Ulysees S. Grant already told them with my 50 bones ($$$).

Songs of the Day:
THE WHOLE DECADE ALBUM!!!! (yesssssssss Nikki)
You Make Me Feel Like Dancin - Leo Slayer

You got a cute way of talkin! You got the better of me! Just snap your fingers and I'm walkin...like a dog...hangin on your leash!




1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I love you, L.L.....and Duran Duran... who could NOT love them or you!!

Great blog... it's the best you ever wrote!

Nikki

Post a Comment

<< Home