...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Hello, My Friend, Hello...
It's good to need you soooooo!
It's gooood to laaaaavvv you liiiiike I do,
and to feel this way...
when I hear you say...
Hello :)


I was about to get on here and berate Blogger for not allowing me on yesterday, but turns out it was my company's internet system that was down for two days. Nice. But it's back in bidness baby, so as Neil says...hello my friend. hello.

I'm feelin sentimental today and am missing you bloggies, so today's entry is about my friendship and love for all of you (or maybe just this one paragraph). I thought the Great Neil Diamond might be able to help me come up with an interesting yet appropriate greeting (he IS after all my 2nd Fav whew). Click here for
#1 Whew. You beyatches better comment on here, because I miss you so much I want to know you're missing me too, because I am in constant need of affirmation, as I am told on a consistent basis by all of you as well as trained professionals and people who share in the mystery that is my DNA. Oh well. Love me anyway. :)

So I missed bloggin on Ohwpin-nun Day Hon. So sorry. Most of you are DC snobs and will probably start supporting the Washington Nationals you turncoats, and forget your roots, however, make sure you cum awn up and see dem O's dis yeer hon...also don't forget that I "know people" at certain Camden Yard Baseball bar hangouts (as you recall from Ravens Season Hon) and I'm up for taking advantage of tearin it up B-more style with any of you, as long as it's not in the middle of the day and I don't have to skip work and end up drunk by 1pm. Oh wait, what the hell am I talking about?! ESPECIALLY then! ;)

I just have to say that it's almost unbearable to be stuck inside today. What a BEEYEWTEEFUL day! This is my favorite weather. It's baseball weather, tulip weather, sneakin out of the house and drinkin Beast and hookin up with Joey Macaluso weather! BBQs, Beers, and Babes Napoleon. Sunny days like this really cure my ADD. Whoops...left that S off. S.A.D.D. For those of you who arent hypocondriacs (which I dont really know anyone who isnt so this is irrelevant), S.A.D.D. is Seasonal Affective Disorder. Wait...there's a D missing. I dunno...its that made up disorder that people use in order to have an excuse for being lazy, blue, lethargic and fat in the winter. AKA: a Marylander. I may have discussed this in my blog previously when I talked about getting one of those
S.A.D.D. visors to cheer me up, but I'm having a brain cramp and can't recall so here it is again. Deja vu hon. I'm feeling so Balmer today and I have to let it "shaowe".

I don't have anything to write about today! Woopie! I'm exhausted still. I worked almost everynight last week, went through all kinds of emotional stress and on top of it, I couldn't find my lithium (j/k). Oh, and how can I forget...my loyal readers know about Lucifer and Beelzebub. My dad called last night as they returned from the airport and was so thankful and made the baby girls say my name over and over from the backseat as a treat, and I am SUCH a damn sucker that I "turned on my heart light" (I'm on a Neil Diamond kick today) and said, "Ahhhh it was nothing. You're welcome." Cool news though: he said he and Julie want to get me a special present to thank me. Naturally, I planted the mental seed for deck furniture of course! That's something I need, I want, he can afford and also that he can assemble. Alls I have ta dooo is buy da beer hon. Or in his case: La cerveza que mexicanos beben. With a lime. ;)


It was good not to have to drive to Annapolis and put up with those smelly sh*theads last night though....whewwee! On my last night there, I didn't get there until 2am and somehow I'd overlooked that Capo (the bad one) had taken Bitey Man into the basement with her when I put them down there for the day. Bitey Man is this fuzzy stuffed animal gingerbread man looking thing whose crotch is SO nasty and black from her carrying him around by his little Bitey crotch. Actually he's asexual, so I don't know quite why it's Bitey "man" but nonetheless, Capo had taken Bitey out into the mud in effigy of my late return and he was covered in dirt, slime and 2 live worms. I wanted to throw up on her. She had the muddy side down and I didnt see it when I grabbed Bitey man and got a hand full of drool, mud and worms. Again...WTF is the appeal with big dumb dogs I'm missing? haha

When Nikki came over to feed them with me the other night she was calling them Humphrey and Bogart and Harpo and Groucho...anything but Bogey and Capo...which I found amusing and I think Erin will appreciate that too. This prompted me to tell Nikki the story of how this little neighborhood kid used to call our cat Cosette...Jose. He asked what her name was one time and we'd said it really fast: Cosette! and he's apparently heard JOSE. Every time he was over: "Come-eeer Jose! {kiss noises} Jose?" Nikki also kindly pointed out after that story AGAIN that my cat was 400 years old and was going to die soon. I don't laugh at her amazement at Cosettes longevity. I hope she outlives us all...man, talk about a dramatic day with the Lee's...good lord. She's survived having her tail shut in the sliding glass door as well as 9 days in a tree before we had to pay a tree service to come get her down. Plus she's like never been to the vet and she has irresponsible caretakers that used to have rage-in parties. Poor thing. She's blue steal baby!

I forgot to post a few things around Easter...which I will do over the next few days, but among them are the fortunes we got in our Chinese Easter Sunday Dinner. HH started this fad and I do everything she does, so... Reading them is often confusing, but much like watching 2.3 seconds of
MXC (Mosh Extreeeme Ariminayshun Chawrenge) on Spike TV. We want to send this one to www.engrish.com:

"Someone is spiaking well of you."

They are? awwwww that's cool. ;) Then there was this one below. I scanned it. It's superweird though...


I played those numbers though and they arent lucky so whatever.

OK, rambling over...go back to your regularly scheduled programs kiddies. I'm off tonight and tomorrow so wish me fun and sleepies (and whatever other entertainment I can drum up) ;)

Neil Diamond Songs of the Day:
Hello Again
I Got the Feelin
(Oh no no)
Shilo (so you turn to the only friend you can find...there in your mind--the IMAGINARY ONE!)
and in honor of Chris:
Sweet Caroline (Sweeeeet Cara...expletive...expletive) someone want to comment and tell this story?

Other Real songs of the Day: (lots today!)
I Want To Break Free - Queen
Ramblin On My Mind - Eric Clapton
Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
I'll Be Around - Hall & Oats
You and Me - Lifehouse


4 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

okay, a few things before i go to my sickly, miserable end, i mean, bed:

1) neil sucks ASS.
2) small dogs are the best. dont go the big dog route. really, what CAN they do? i agree with you there honeychild.
3) your balmore axsunt isupuuurb todaoy hon!
4) fortune cookies are the shit except when the fortunes say things like "you learn things quickly". WTF?! THAT is a fortune? NO. "you will travel to tuscany and meet maricello and fell deeply in love when he sings your name" is a FORTUNE. man, i should go into the biz. the fortune writing biz that iz. lol.

love you girl. nighty night.

Blogger heather said...

FALL. fall deeply in love.

whew, good thing i'm just a writer in training...

Blogger TD said...

Excellent songs of the day once again bucko. You kill me.

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

1) Your cat is going to die (and prolly soon.) Especially now that you've confessed that the cat has never gone to the vet and that Erin cut of the tail in the sliding glass door at your house in Mago Vista.
2) Neil is a music GOD!
3) I like spaiking well about you.

Post a Comment

<< Home