...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Eye-ma Barrel O' Fun
So we got HFStival tickets huh? Phatty-bo-batty. Hope it's like '94, cept without Cracker, James and Ned's Atomic Dust Bin a girl who got her period all over her pants and two couples fingering one another on the next blanket, how can we reminisce properly? Hmmmm...maybe the wacky tabacky will still be there. I still they're still smokin that stuff out there....

Forgive my blogligence...I've just had my head too far up my ASS to get out a good blog lately (or maybe it's not my ass but someone else's? dislodge me!!! help!)

I slept on the couch until 3:15am this morning and my neck is all jacked up. I need someone to rub me...the right way. Lindsay-Lou got the tix to HFS for us-- whoopie Linzee, ya da bomb gurl! Also, she's driving up to Balamer tonight to go to a local rock performance at the classy Club Ottobar wiff da lauralee.
www.theottobar.com Come and join us! Drinks on me...probably literally, but come anyway. Ya can't miss that! ;) Plus, $2 Natty Bohs, come on...does that tickle your fancy or WHAT?! Call me if you're down.

Ok-- I'm a pissy ass beyatch today so I'm out like a boner in sweatpants my peeps. Love, tenderness and fildelity to most of you.



Songs That Sum Up My Pissy Mood and Attitude Problem:
Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
(I'm about to) Bizounce - Olivia


4 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

So I cracked up when I saw the pic. This one time I was riding back from PA and I am on the highway, bored out of my skull. I see this car pulling a horse trailer and I think "Oooooh, let me speed up and look at the horses!I start catching up to them and suddenly, I see the car start pulling away from the horse trailer and the horse trailer careening back at me with sparks flying up into the air. They had seperated. Then I see the horse trailer, a few hundred feet in front of me, flip onto it's side. I am freaking out. Thinking "Dear god! The horses are all dead!". I felt , for a second like Tony Soprano having lost his ducks. Then, as I swerve out of the way and go around the horse trailer, a sign on top of it flips down....reading "All beef hot dogs $1.00"

Turns out a Carnie had lost his hot dog trailer, and no hores died. Nor do I have a point except that the pic made me laugh....and think of non-dead hot-dog horses on the Penn Tpke.

Blogger heather said...

HFStival baby! cant wait! i'm not going for any of the bands really, but i AM going for all of what you listed:

*fornication on blankets by surrounding teenagers
*the comforting aroma of that stuff that grows in your gardens that you dont like and you spray shit on them so they die and dont kill your really nice flowers
*bloody...actually, wait, i am not going for the bloody white shorts of girls who dont know they're on the rag

this must mean we're grown ups though...bc we ARENT "sharing" gen admin tickets so we can all get our sorry asses to the blanket...we actually bought them this time so we can freely walk around.

AHHH adult freedom...

Blogger John Holland said...

I'm going to Boonaroo!

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I think Linz took a bunch of pics of the couples fingering one another. I do remember other concert-goers called the security guards on them twice.

And if they are really that strict, why didn't anyone who was smoking weed get in trouble?

Ahh... to be 19, on E, and being fingered by some dirty hippie boy you prolly just meet that morning in line to get into RFK stadium.....good times... good time..

Post a Comment

<< Home