...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Urine Balamer Hon...Havin youz been here before?
Check out this link bloggers and blogettes....it's what I've been tryna tell youz all about!

Lexicon of Bawlamarese(How to co-moon-icate wiff the natives)

Wow! If I had found this site a long time ago, my co-moon-icashun skills wooda shot through the dern roof! You beddur bleef it! ;) Take the time to check out this Baltilictionary. It's wurff it hon. ;)

Love Youz,
Laura


PS: Also, herz a cute joke site. I especially like the "WASPY YO MAMA" jokes category. Oh and of course...gross jokes. For example...

Definitely
Nursery school teacher says to her class, "Who can use the word 'Definitely' in a sentence?"
First a little girl says "The sky is definitely blue" Teacher says, "Sorry, Amy, but the sky can be gray, or orange..."
Second little boy..."Trees are definitely green" "Sorry, but in the autumn, the trees are brown."
Little Johnny from the back of the class stands up and asks:
"Does a fart have lumps?"
The teacher looks horrified and says..."Johnny! Of course not!!!"
"OK...then I DEFINITELY shit my pants..."

teehee...ewwwwwwww!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I LOVE the Balmar website. Great stuff!

Blogger heather said...

omg that joke is excellent HON.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like.....my Balmer buddy showed it to me. Me wants a Natty Preem for tat won

Post a Comment

<< Home