...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
...and we'll keep on fighting, til the end!
Everybody's doing it...so naturally I jumped on the bandwagon. Tommy-boy posted this Scientific Personality Test on his blog, HH snagged the link and posted her results on her blog, and me...well it's no surprise, I am a bleeding-heart-soft,-crybaby- lil bitch.

"Call me 'little bitch' 13 or 14 more times and see what happens!"
--Keni 'Squeak' Scolari (BASEketball, the movie)


ENFP - The Champion
You scored 90% I to E, 15% N to S, 0% F to T, and 63% J to P!

Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
Your group summary:
idealists (NF)
Your type summary: ENFP

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 92% on I to E

You scored higher than 12% on N to S

You scored higher than 0% on F to T

You scored higher than 70% on J to P

The LONG Scientific Personality Test written by unpretentious2 on Ok Cupid

Ok so yeah...that's SO me. Uncanny really. And I thought I was unique! Opps, I mean weird. Oh well maybe I am (3%). Where are the other Champions? I need you! Take the test yourself...it only takes about 3 minutes. Especially when you're like me, extremely impulsive and you don't think anything through. ;)

Weeeeee are the Champ-yons my frieeeeennnnnds...



10 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

It's so shocking to me that you are a chamnpion also. haha. You've got the fire in your eye's and the look of a champion, a real champion. hahaha. Gd am I a dork. that line just makes me laugh so hard.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BailsNYC: yesh, you WILL
phreakylee: nooooooooooooooo i wont!
BailsNYC: yesh yesh yesh
BailsNYC: lol
phreakylee: i cant stop
BailsNYC: i'm gonna speak with a lithp all day now
phreakylee: yesh
phreakylee: haha
phreakylee: now i am laugh-crying!
BailsNYC: "yesh, i have a lithp"
BailsNYC: "and itsh two different kindsh of lithpsh"
BailsNYC: hahahahah
BailsNYC: tell it sista
BailsNYC: i wish i knew what to tell you
BailsNYC: i dont think one person can have both the "th" and "sh" lisp at the same time
BailsNYC: i just dont see how it's possible
BailsNYC: it's either lithpth
BailsNYC: or lishpsh
BailsNYC: hahah
phreakylee: you are insane
phreakylee: haha
BailsNYC: yesh
BailsNYC: yesh i am
phreakylee: if you try and get them both in there its disturbing
BailsNYC: sherioushly
phreakylee: hehe
BailsNYC: i like thish one better
phreakylee: i shuck
phreakylee: i like that one better too becauth ith gay thounding
phreakylee: the "sh" ith like thpitting
phreakylee: shpitting rather
BailsNYC: i wash watching the travel channel onshe and thish woman wash talking all about thish great fanshy reshort and she had thish lishp
phreakylee: iths hard to write with a lithsp
BailsNYC: it really ish
phreakylee: HAHAHA
phreakylee: i am cracking up..finally
BailsNYC: heheh
BailsNYC: me too
phreakylee: good
BailsNYC: :-P
phreakylee: i will put this on my blog
BailsNYC: you should!
phreakylee: write something else
phreakylee: hehe
BailsNYC: i have decided today that much of my relationship with matt ish like the shcene in "while you were shleeping" where shandra bullock ashksh bill pullman if there'sh any reashon why she shouldnt marry hish brother hoping he shaysh "yesh, marry me" but he doeshnt
BailsNYC: yesh, my marriage can be shummed up by a movie comparishon
BailsNYC: not that i want to marry any of hish brothersh mind you
BailsNYC: nu-uh
phreakylee: hehe
BailsNYC: thish lishp thing ish very addictive
BailsNYC: i should shtop before i talk like thish in real life
phreakylee: therth nothing you can do about that now
phreakylee: want me to not put that thing about matt in there?
BailsNYC: oh i dont care
BailsNYC: and i dont like shenteshesh where there'sh no "sh"
BailsNYC: "i dont care"...how boring
BailsNYC: lol
phreakylee: all of my life exthperientheth relate to movieths
BailsNYC: for realsh?
phreakylee: thith is hard
phreakylee: ;-)
BailsNYC: well i need to be careful becaushe otherwishe i'm marrying peter, the one teshtical brother
phreakylee: thath ok though
BailsNYC: though, lesh to do when giving blowjobsh
phreakylee: one tethticle will do it
BailsNYC: one lesh nut to shuck
phreakylee: hehe
BailsNYC: hehe
phreakylee: you're nuth
BailsNYC: yesh
phreakylee: nutsh?
phreakylee: you are making me thmile though :-)
phreakylee: thankths
BailsNYC: you're sho welcome my shweet
BailsNYC: :-)
BailsNYC: poor people with lishpsh
BailsNYC: it hashnt been raining sho much in april...doesh that mean we wont have may showersh?
BailsNYC: i mean, flowersh?
BailsNYC: lol
BailsNYC: i'm shtupid
phreakylee: you are changing lithps mid converthathion
phreakylee: we have mayflowerths in our yard becauth we planted them
phreakylee: ok enough of this...i'm posting it
phreakylee: i bet no one else thinkths iths funny

Blogger Lindsay said...

That Champion described you to a T!!! Seriously, that was a bit freaky....

Blogger TD said...

I would just like to let you and Mrs. Holley know that I grew up having a lisp. It took me years of speech therapy to overcome. Now that I have wiped the tears from my eyes, I would just like to thay that you both thuck.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? omg i am actually a little bit sorry. :( Just a thmidge tho.

Blogger heather said...

sho shorry shweetie. come here and let me make it up to you.


LL - i knew you were a champion before you even did the test. it's SO you dahling. dont change a thing!

Blogger TD said...

and then you both apologize and make fun of the second biggest trial of my youth. You are both tho inthenthitive to my thruggleth.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Well I had a really crazy family and buck teeth, so...let's just all make-up and rejoice that all that pain from our youth has passed...except for the fact that my family is still chock full of nuts.

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Ok, your personality results say, "You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately."

You are definitely vocal when it comes to expressing your emotions and opinions (negative or positive)!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Trust me honey...I'm ALWAYS holding back. So if you think this is a lot...imagine if I unleashed it all. Terrifying.

Post a Comment

<< Home