...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Getting to Knooooow Ewe! Getting 2 Know All About Ewe!
Hey youz :) Some of my lovahs complaineed that they were tired of looking at those stupid kid sayings on my blog from last week and really, what the hell was I thinking posting that shit anyway? What have I become? One of those nerdy old ladies who posts shitty office forwards on her blog like: "SMACK! Its an e-snowball fight! You've been hit...please pass this on to 5000 people so they will hate you more and start deleting all your emails as they come in before they even read them! or "Mental Patients and Kids Say the Darnedest Things! " Oh no! not the darndest! shoo wee! It doesnt get any darndier than that. So I have an idear!!! How about I post one of those internet quizzes about myself that you guys love so much! Nothing feels better than to find out a little more about someone you're not quite comfortable getting into the inner workings of her mind in the first place. I dare you to take the exoctic journey that is....getting to knoooooow ewe! (me that is)

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Laura Lee
Birthday:May 22
Birthplace:Annapolis, Maryland
Current Location:literally? my desk at good ol' Tate
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5' 5" (barely!)
Right Handed or Left Handed:depends on what it's for ;) but probably right
Your Heritage:you guess! me love you longtime!
The Shoes You Wore Today:sling back, black, mules that are now broken and have a flap that looks like a shoe mouth. my shoe talks.
Your Weakness:men, booze, carbs and drama
Your Fears:men, booze, carbs and drama (and carnies...circus folk)
Your Perfect Pizza:mushroom, onion, tomato, NY style
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:here's 3: get a new job, lose weight & find true love and happiness
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:haha
Thoughts First Waking Up:F*ckin A :(
Your Best Physical Feature:hard to say...i'm so fine. let's go with the majority and say hair (most compliments)
Your Bedtime:it just happens...I don't plan it...zzzzzzzzzz
Your Most Missed Memory:my family trip to disney world. I'd give anything to relive it just like it was.
Pepsi or Coke:PEPSI
MacDonalds or Burger King:Chipotle
Single or Group Dates:what the hell is a group date? how about A date, for starters?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ice tea, unsweetened, then I add that nutra sweet crap...ahhhh
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate...puleeze!
Cappuccino or Coffee:chocolate milk (NOT YooHoo!)
Do you Smoke:I'm on fire baby....so yeah.
Do you Swear:fuck no
Do you Sing:all the time..mee, mee, meeeee!
Do you Shower Daily:maybe I do and MAYBE I DO!
Have you Been in Love:no...I do not compute. syntax error.
Do you want to go to College:please, no more college.
Do you want to get Married:ehh....
Do you belive in yourself:ouch! yes, I just pinched me and I'm real.
Do you get Motion Sickness:not really, though once I yaked during an entire deep sea fishing trip and also I hated the time shaft at kings dominion, but no. :)
Do you think you are Attractive:do you think you are attractive? ( I ask the magic mirror...she always says yes)
Are you a Health Freak:I'm the FREAK part.
Do you get along with your Parents:yeah, they are radical...totally tubular
Do you like Thunderstorms:YES!
Do you play an Instrument:yes...my body is a beautiful instrument
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no, I drunk it.
In the past month have you Smoked:yes, I got desperate and smoked sticks from the rosemary tree out back.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:yes (tick) but I really think they are helping (tick tick)
In the past month have you gone on a Date:You could call it that. Yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes. I live with Nikki now. It's inevitable.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:omg no! but now I want to! jeez, thanks you stupid quiz.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes! mmmmmm
In the past month have you been on Stage:does pole humpin count?
In the past month have you been Dumped:about 8000 times
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no, its only the beginning of may...the community pool isnt open yet.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I almost did, but I put it back. I'm almost 30. That's ridiculous.
Ever been Drunk:Yes, I like for people to drink me from a champagne flute though.
Ever been called a Tease:hahahahahahahahaha! Um, no.
Ever been Beaten up:yes
Ever Shoplifted:yes
How do you want to Die:Having sex or masterbating (if its having sex, I want him to die too so its not so traumatic for him) ;)
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'll let you know when I get a little closer, but street walking comedian is really up there.
What country would you most like to Visit:Oh, Canada! j/k I's pick France or Italy (cheese, bread n wine baby!)
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:depends on the dude...but blue/green :)
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:short, but not too short! ugh...hate that!
Height:6 ft +
Weight: To discriminate here would be the pot calling the kettle black. Let's just say more than 95 lbs. would be preferable, unless he's under 10 years old, b/c thats just hot.
Best Clothing Style:non-gay but nice, clean, no holes...its all I can really ask for.
Number of Drugs I have taken:at one time?
Number of CDs I own:dunno...one day when I clean out my car, I'll count em.
Number of Piercings:1-2
Number of Tattoos:20...all of my my name.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I regret nothing! My f*ck ups will lead me to the promise land!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


Ok party people...I better get going. My coworker from Curves just called to see if I quit. Nice. I think I'm getting fired tomorrow for not showing up on Monday. Either that or they are gonna stick me over at Brooklyn. Bee-EWE-tiful. Beddur get ma bullet prewf jackit out hon!

Songs of the Day:
Getting To Know You - from The King & I
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you got to be hatin' on yoohoo?!

Blogger heather said...

yur too fun ma gurl, miss ya and all ur lovin. can' wait ta git me summer dat dis weekin.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

YooHoo sucks! Chocolate water? humf! I can make the same formula by sucking on a Hersheys kiss until my mouth is full of saliva and then taking a swing of the Baltimore City water supply...Swish it around, spit it in a dixie cup and chill it for you...there's your YooHoo.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, those are pretty strong words coming from my Yoohoo supplier!!
Second, I've had your 'hershey's kiss mixed with spit' drink. And Im sorry to break it to you, but its no Yoohoo.
Third, not only did you hate on Yoohoo, you hate on my hometown and my hair cut. ALL IN ONE BLOG!!!!
Fourth, Curves is in Brooklyn Park, not Brooklyn, they are different places, but I wouldnt expect someone from Annapolis to understand that.
Oh yeah, you look good today.
Later

Blogger heather said...

god, i can FEEL the angry sex tension building...let me just remove myself from the Comment Room and leave you two kids alone to get it out of your systems. HAHA.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

No you sexay beeyatch, we're gonna take it out on YOUR ass the minute you step offa that choo choo. Then we'll show you what 'runnin a train' REALLY means. (It might involve YooHoo) ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home