...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Hey Zee, what's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it SPANKY?
A few posts ago, I pasted a conversation between the Bails and Phreakylee in my comments section regarding Lindsay's escapades with the Lick-a-Stick on her way home from "Cleveland Rocks!" Please go to Lindsays blog as fast as humanly possible...she's finally written out the story of the highway masterbater (or is that masterbatOR?). This is one of my all-time favorite tales. I'm so excited! It feels like Christmas! tee hee!

Enjoy...

Yankee/Expos Fan: aka the Highway Masterbator


2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for the plug on my blog baby!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

You are most welcome Z! (I'm jumpin on the Canadian band-wagon here with the "Z" thing). Thanks for bloggin it! I realized after I read it that for SOME people, that incident might be the most insane thing that ever happens to them in their lifetime...maybe even traumatizing. For you (us), it's something that comes up in normal conversation, ie: "just like that time when Linz had that guy stick his pecker way up in the air on the way home from Christy's" It's the "JUST LIKE" part of that sentence that’s disturbing. Not only are we telling the story and it's true, but we're comparing it to something ELSE! ;)

We have a lot of weird stories. And we're only 28 (well I'm not, but I'm just tryna fit in with all you old bitches). Now off to read the comments on your blog...

ps: yes...I REALLY was at the beach, thank you. lots to tell ;) very 'York College-esque' trip.

Post a Comment

<< Home