...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Happy Birthday Bert Wilder!!!
Hey Bloggies!

There isn't much of a story here other than the following transcript from my B-day dinner:


Waitress to LL: Need anything?
LL: Yes, may I please have another Long Island Iced Tea?
(repeat 5 x and get slurrier in your presentation; see below)



4 Tall LITS into the night...
(sorry for the picture quality, Nikki took it and she's retarded. jk!)

So where were we? oh...
{singing crowd of waiters and waitresses surround table and sing Happy Birthday song to Laura with chocolate cake in hand. Song sounded like the "Round Up" weed killer commercial from the 80's. In fact I'm sure that's what it was...}
LL (looking at cake in front of her): Excuse me...
Waitress: Yes?
LL: What...um...what does this cake say on it?
Waitress: It says, BEST WISHES!
LL: oh (pause...)
LL: Because I thought it said Bert Wilder.
{confused laughter erupts at the table}
Everyone: OMG Laura is SMASHED!
LL (holding up cake): But look!
Everyone (astonished): Oh. Yeah. It does. You're still smashed though. Shut up Bert.

So here ya go peeps...Happy BIRFday to meeeeeee! :) Sorry I couldnt open my eyes any wider for this pic. ;)



I just want to say one more thing here (in my THIRD post of the day) and that is that Lindsays blog today was so sweet and just touched my heart so much. One of these days, my blog will be a happy place for you to read about thelauralee, however for months now, it's been erratic. Mostly inappropriate (sorry that's not gonna change). Seems I'm always bellyaching over something that's keeping me from being happy. Really, the only thing that's keeping me from being happy is me. Thank you Lindsay and everyone for being such cool girlfriends. Can't we just date each other???

I love you Linz...for knowing me, for loving me back, for knowing just what I need. You're my favorite surrogate boyfriend. :) Dont get jealous girls (ehem...specifically HH...you already said today that I had to get over you since you quote GI Joe and I'm not allowed to date anyone who does that from now on including you...so deal.)

Anyway...check it out. For Lindsay, I might start loving Good Charlotte just for writing that! (maybe...)

Songs of the Day: Wow..Mix 106 is quite eclectic after the 80's Cafe at lunch is over...
Speed of Sound - Coldplay (mmmm sexy)
You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban (here's to breaking up...cheers Keith)
This is the sweetest love song!
Bless the Broken Road - Rascall Flatts
*I don't even watch American Idol, but Nikki had it on last night when that hot blond chick who won sang the above love song with the dudes who sing it (though I think they might be 'country-esque'). It's simply fabulous. I'm...vaclempt.


9 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

i'm so very sad that i missed the party. :( and even sadder that i'll miss you guys comin' up to visit this weekend (tomorrow!!)...we'll have to reschedule SOON!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

It's ok baby...we'll be up very soon! And WHAT party? haha

That's this weekend at our house and don't worry...we won't have any fun, I won't get really drunk, and I DEFINITELY wont rub my boobs against anyone elses, so it's ok...whew...breathe relief ;)

Love you-- my thoughts and sympathy are with you and your family this weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just realized that my last comment might have come out unnappreciative to Nikki, Brad and Simone and some select family members (of mine) for the B-day lovin. I had a a GREAT time, but you know that! I always get drunk when I'm happy...or maybe reverse that...hmmm...

Blogger heather said...

i love that picture! u so perty. me love you longtime. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...you are shhaaaweeet! You think I'm perty? ;) Drunk chicks ARE hot...

Now...shall we stop talking on here and back to IMing? haha

Blogger heather said...

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you

And being apart ain't easy
On this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall
In love again
I get the joy
Of rediscovering you
Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours-faithfully

oh, and ps. testing, testing....

Blogger Laura Lee said...

NO MORE JOURNEY!!!!! ARGGGGHHH!

ps: it's working now :)

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Sorry that my camera phone sucks a big donkey butt.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

No it doesnt. It made me look pretty. :) Thats a hard workin phone!

Im a phone Im a phone Im a workin phone, Im a hard working phone!

Anyone remember that little diddy from Sesame Street? Except it was DOG. I'm a dog, I'm a dog...

It was about a farm dog. Good little guy.

Post a Comment

<< Home