...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Ketchup!
There's a daddy tomato, a mommy tomato, and a baby tomato walking down the street. The baby tomato starts lagging behind the mommy and daddy tomato so the daddy tomato turns around and says "ketchup."

I won't insult your intelligence by telling you what movie that was from. ;) This short little case of blogarrhea is to catch up on a few things before I get too behind. It's odd how this blog has become me. I think about it all the time, always check it, prolly once a day, at least on work days...I talk about my feelings, my life and share my maniacal thoughts on it. It's just a blogspot, but it's almost has a pulse or something. Thats weird and kind of creepy. Anyhoo...KETCHUP!

Talia Marie! Welcome to the world! Theresa and Dave had themselves morphed into one really cute blond and she finally hatched on May 22! Happy to share my birthday with the new little Gemini! Beware...she's going to be a real trip. Mood swinga baby. She's A Taurus Cusp too. The 22nd is the first day of Gemini. Ok...now the crystal ball is getting fuzzy and the incense just set one of Nikki's doilies on fire, so enough of the new age hooey. CONGRATULATIONS! I saw the picture and it's surreal! She looks like a cabbage patch kid, so cute! And, correct me if I'm wrong everyone, but is that child SMILING in the pic? Haha...two days old and smiling. Thats Mama T's girl alright (plus she looks just like you T and has your nose). We should all have a big baby party where we all come and bring our babies. One of you will have to not be invited though, so I can borrow your baby for the party. Sorry. Anyway-- she's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Sleepless in Severn I'm guessing? I'm right up the road when you're ready for a visit. Babies love me. That's because they don't know anything yet.

My birthday: I will blog about the party, but for right now I want to say thank you for all of the gifts and fun stuff you did for me, unless you didnt do anything and then this isnt to you ;)

*Linz and Colleen: Everytime I open the fridge and see that Yeungling in a MF can, left over from Colleen's birthday that you brought and gave to me, I become vaclempt (sniff). Thank you! Also thanks for the shnazy bottle of Shiraz Cabernet! Love that stuff and I will drink some and then pour some on our nice new white carpet for my homies (jk Nikki, dont shit). Also I'd like to thank you for another exhilirating night at Dr. Dreamos on Sunday. Nothing gets me hotter than chicken fingers, Natty Bohs and beer pong. Oh and the Beehive. Thanks girls!

*Julia Guila: My Cannuckian sweetie! SO Great to hang out with you again. Apparently I didnt molest you enough at Colleens Bowl-a-rama, so I'm glad I got a chance to snuggle on Saturday and teach you the fold over game! I'm so glad you have a cell phone too, or I dont think you woud have gotten into my party. Sorry, VIP only, cellys up, ho's down. Thank you Oh Canada for the bottle of Appletini! Oh baby you know what I like! Oh and if you read that little snipit yesterday about no more Appletinis, that was bullshit, I didn't mean it. ;) Maybe I will just hold on to it and give it to you on your b-day tomorrow?! haha

*Nikki: that purple sweater thang that you gave me is SEX-AY! I cannot wait to wear that. Linz...you'll like it. It's purple. Last year I wore a lot of purple and then you started to copy me, so I started to copy your 2004 look with all the pink. Now I'm taking back the purple (there will be a candlelight vigil this evening). Thanks also for those chocolate balls with hazlenuts in them (what the heck are they called?) that you got me to keep in my nightstand b/c I'm always asking you for the chocolate in YOUR nightstand. :) Well, I have to tell you, it didnt even make it to the nightstand. Eiiiiyyyyyy ATE IT! mmmmm Lastly, thanks so much for the mani and pedi gift certificate! I love that. We're going together. This time I will shave my legs and have less bruises. I promise. Though I must warn you, I went in to get my eyebrows waxed a couple weeks ago and they recognized me and were talking about me in Chinese and even though I had on capris and you couldnt see my legs, while I was in the wax room, she asked me if I wanted my legs waxed. Along with my LIP! "Yew-won-yo-leep-wax?" :(

*Brad: Thank for making me spend a bazillion dollars on my b-day by buying a grill ;) Actually thanks for getting me out of the house and busy and movin. I was super sad n' slushy this weekend and I planned on laying on the floor and not moving until the guests arrived, but you got me up, laughing, talking, sweating ;) and grilling. It's a pleasure to be in touch with you E.T.. Stop hitting on everyone though. Oh and stop farting on stage at the BSO too. (this will make sense later...)

*Chris (my bro) and Julia: I'm wearing your gift right now. Thats it though! haha Ewwwwwwwwwwww (that's what he's saying). You gave me a pair of earrings, gold and white gold, dangle, and I LOVE THEM. So sexy and classy! That was SO generous of you two and even though it's hard for me to accept that from you two strugglin young cuties, I looooove goooooooooold :) Actually I've gotten so many compliments. I was so touched. Thanks Chrissy, from your sissy. ;) He hates it when I say that...haha. Oh one more thing...thanks also for the case of Corona and Sam Adams! Mmmmmm....beeeeer. I'm starting to notice a pattern in what people gave me as gifts...

*Thanks everyone for the emails, cards, phone calls and assasination attempts (or at least the threats). Much appreciated! Don't forget the cruise in 2007.

Ok...moving on...


HOPPY HOPPY BIRTHDAY to the following creatures:
*May 18: My momma! Thanks for the life n' all. It's been pretty neat-o.
*May 27: Shaunzie! Happy birthday Shauna! You're old as HELL! Love you my Gemini's twin!
*June 2: JULIA GULIA! Is it your birthday here in the U.S. too, or just in Canada? With Civic Day, I get confused n' all. ;)
*June 10: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW MAMA T! 10 years ago tomorrow you were walking the stage at graduation right? Now your choochie is healing and you're nursing a small person. That was prolly the same in '95 too actually ;)


Ok thats all I got to ketchup on besides the SNAKE issue and the fold over game :). I'll get right on that shizzle.

Song of the Psyche:
Best of You - Foo Fighters
*I'm really digging this diddy. First of all it kicks some ass...rocks the fuckin house and kicks some ass (sorry Tenacious D reference again, but thought it would be ok since DG from FF likes em too). Secondly, it's got a quick beat. I keep picturing "Animal" Hawkins flying all over the place like a puppet in Team America! Lastly, it's so ANGRY! I'm with you Father Grohl. Don't worry...he's not getting all her best now. I worried about this with two men who are no longer with me and, the truth of the matter is...YOU were their best.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

What cruise in 2007?

Blogger heather said...

pulp fiction! uma thurman says that when she's telling travolta about her character in the spy girls tv show she was gonna do. funny!

i second that linz...what cruise in '07?

Post a Comment

<< Home