...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, June 03, 2005
I want to be where the yaks can run free! ...where the Royal Mounties, can't arrest meeee!
My blog has now become my personal assistant. I dictate to it what my appointments are, my to do list, to whom to send flowers and soon enough it will be picking up my dry cleaning and some skim milk at the Food Lion, but we're working on that. So, don't be surprised if my blog calls you ups and says, “Ms. Lee would like to schedule lunch with you at the Parkway diner for 1pm, does that work for you?" So when you get the call...

I officially have no date for Christy’s slamming wedding reception tomorrow night. :( SO...I'm taking the same person I took to prom, my brother! haha jk, I didn’t take him to prom but I prolly would of had a even better time if I had! So we're gonna go tear it up. Plus Christy knows him and loves him and we'll have a good time. I actually can't think of a better replacement for HWSNBN, who would have been a blast at this thing.

I'm going to Canada next week. Hence the title of this blog. I will prolly get a chance or two to blog since I will be in the Toronto Tate Office during the day and have a laptop, etc. I'm actually VERY MUCH looking forward to going. I wasn’t before, but Sean has been so fucking cool and calling to check on me everyday to see how I am and he's been very compassionate and hopeful and given me a lot of good advice, being that he's a recovering lying slut himself, and has taken me...his protege, under his wing. Heh, jk Sean He reassures me that you can have real feelings for someone and be a fuck up. Though I just don’t think I want to see that. So anyway, we're gonna party for my birthday and he's picking me up in Buffalo and meeting me at the gate (with a bouquet of dead flowers) and driving me into Toronto since he doesn’t think I'll make it over the border alone anyway, least not that border,...maybe the Mexican one. So...we'll have a good time. I miss my Sean. He's the one other non-relative guy on this planet who I genuinely connect with and he makes me laugh nonstop. In a different time, a different place, and if he weren’t Canadian b/c I hate those MFs, I would love me some Sean! ;)

Aloha campers! Have a GREAT and happy weekend!

Songs of the Day:
Since You Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson (don’t worry, we all love it Chris! )
Oh Canada! - Five Iron Frenzy (one of my fav all time songs!)
Sugar - Trick Daddy


0 Comments: