...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
At least he didnt ask to stick it in Diaz...
Click to read the "Dying Wish" article. Im pretty sure its not satirical in nature whatsoever. ;) Sorry I took down the actual article from my blog and added the link here, but was so large that it knocked all my links n' stuff down to the bottom of the blog and we need those! ESPECIALLY the first link on my new list of links to the left here...whoops I mean your other left (down the right side). Always good for a smile. And we all know I just like smiling. Smiling's my favorite! ;)

I wish you all your dying wishes...and if youre lucky, a chicken to ride. :)

luv,
me


Song of the Day:
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf


5 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

I think I may have just pissed my pants. I told you that I am volunteering for Make a Wish didn't I? HAHAHAHAHAHA. That is so funny!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

See, now you could have helped poor little Josh by haranguing Ms. Diaz. :)

I noticed that this post is so large it knocked all my links and previous entries to the very bottom. Bummer. Oh well its funny...I'll leave it up and y'all can just exercise your scrollin finger and scooooooooooooll wit it!

Blogger John Holland said...

What a sorry world we live in, when a boy can't get his dying wish.

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

If you were dying, what celebrity would you like to give you oral pleasure?

I think I'm going to have to go with Brad Pitt with the Legends of the Fall look. I would also like to consider Joaquin Phoenix at any time.... you know... it's that whole hair-lip sexyness he has.... Please refer to Laura's blog on March 24th entitled: "Wassa matta you? Why you looka so sad? Issa not so bad. Issa nicea place. Ah, shuddapa ya face!" You'll understand....

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy that plays Tad Hamilton! mmmm what is his name? Josh something. And second runner up is Topher Grace. He looks pretty dilligent plus hes so fucking cute. Yeah...pretty much the whole cast and crew of the movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" haha ;)

Here he is: http://www.tadhamilton.com/

oh wait,annnnnnd go.: http://www.winadatewithtadhamilton.com/teaser1.html

Post a Comment

<< Home