...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Thats QUACKTASTIC!
You know those lines at the grocery store with only books and no candy or toys, made for mom's to go through with their cart full of brats? This aisle exists so that she doesn't have to get all the way to the parking lot to have learned as she goes to put her 2 year old in the car seat that she's got to go back into the store with half a pack of grape Hubba Bubba and admit that yes, her toddler is an aspiring cleptomaniac and she'd like to pay for those four pieces that he mamanged to shove in his mouth in the 10 feet from the exit to the illegal handicap space she was parked in. Yeah...well that aisle was also made for me. Well, unfortuanately for me but fortunately for the empire that is Giant Food, I was in line at the Giant last week and I saw they had these Furyville creatures for sale for $2 a piece and they were all funny and cute but this one was my favorite:


and yes...thats my crusty fingernail pointing to the title that says:
NURSE QUACKTITIONER!

The title is the entire reason I bought this toy! Thats so cluckin funny and cute! In fact I have an appointment with Dr. Suess next week (you all know who see is if you're a regular fan of thelauralee) and she's actually a Nurse Practitioner, so I think she will like that! Not to mention, this little thing is an inch and a half tall. My finger is actually there for scale as well ;) Its sooooooo cute! Plus, I love ducks, almost as much as I love monkeys so yey for my find! :) I brought it home and showed it to Nikki who said, "That's the dumbest thing Ive ever seen, you paid MONEY for this???"

hehe, I sure did!!! It's QUUUUUUUUACK-tastic!

A few small niblets of fun before I go:

-102.7 FM!!!!!! Check it out! The Jack- 80's, some cheesy classic rock, some soft rock (the good stuff, not the new stuff). I luv it I luv it I luv! FIFTY YEARS OLD! KICK! ;)

-I REALLY like my songs of the day :) Love songs rule.

-Check out this Motely Crue:

WHFStival Preparty...I had a lot of fun that day :)

Songs of the Day:
Woman - John Lennon
Hey Julie - Fountains of Wayne


2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Dr. Seuss, will pluck your goose, and check out your heartbeat. She's really neat, looks at your feet, and tells you to wiggle your toes. She makes you stick out your tongue, and spit out your gum, so she can give you a full check-up. If you haven't guessed by now, she's Laura's doctor that she's had forever and a day. I almost got her confused with Kolleen's old doctor, Dr. Fuchs (and yes, it's pronounced just how you think it would be) I guess with a last name of Hill, I could have never made it as a doctor- there's nothing silly about it. I'm glad to see your relationship with Dr. Seuss has gotten more serious- you are now giving her gifts when you see her...I must say I'm a lil' jealous!

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I can't believe you spent $2 whole dollars on that stupid piece of quack. I never ever want to hear you complain that you don't have any money.... I will bring this back up and throw it "in your fucking face."

In your fucking face is my new favorite place when playing the foldover game. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home