...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, June 17, 2005
I'm so chappy!
I am going to put a lot of lil random posts up today. You all won't believe what I did yesterday. I went through my email (one of the many, but the main one) and erased, erased, erased! I had emails in there from almost a year ago when I created the account to compensate from losing the Comcast email addy (doh!). I hadn't actually kept everything I'd received or sent over the year, so I had to at least look at the emails before I deleted them. I had 817 emails in my inbox when I started and now I have...hold on let me check...27! Unbelievable. Towards the beginning I was being sentimental with all of you, keeping crap you'd sent, but by the end I was like, NO! DELETE. DELETE. DELETE. I'll never read this crap again, why save it? Got rid of all that Bourbon Street Steve stuff (which means nothing to most of you, but trust me, this is good), the bazillion responses and emails dealing with Nikki's 30th surprise party (good times), and welp, just a LOT! In my trash bin right now I have 1674 messages waiting to go bubye. I'm pressing delete, riiiiiiiight now. ahhhh...

Ok so on to the point of this pic below. I found a bunch of emails from Lindsay, dated AGES AGO (late October 2004) with random pictures of me attached. She was sending them to me as a gentle nudge to "go online" to find some booty rather than shitting in my nest, which I'd been doing. haha At the time I was like, "NO WAY! I am not ready!" Arent you glad you pushed Linz and Heather?! haha I'm really just joking...it was fun.

So as I am going through deleting, and I realize that she's sent me all these pictures with messages like, "this is a good one" or "oh you look pretty here" or "oh you could use this one...use this one!" So sweet :) Well I deleted them all-- haha sorry! BUT, I saved this one from New Orleans in October and Lindsay was in the picture I thought! She must have cropped herself out. Either way...I was ditching work at the trade show that day with a massive hangover and we went cruisin the streets of the French Quarter and came across a parade! Yey...good times. I love how they have random spontaneous parades and parties down there. "Hey lets have a parade for no good reason! Because is 11:30am! Yes! The 11:30am parade! Let's get pissed!" :)


So here I am. I am chubby but I'm very happy here. Chappy. :)



Lunch Songs:
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood ("Relax...when you wanna cum." ok. I'm relaxed. I dont feel anything.)
Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds - Elton John version (from one of my most favorite albums of all times! Captain Fantastic.)


8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Awwww you look so pretty in that picture!! You shouldnt' have deleted the other pics of yourself, beyatch, but it's all good, I'll forgive you! :)

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

What are you talking about chubby??? You look amazing. :)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Aww thank you! Not chamazing? jk ;) That made my day!

Blogger John Holland said...

You look very pretty in that pic.

Isn't New Orleans great? You can find a parade or festival almost anytime you look. There's always something going on. I see you got a bunch of beads in that pic....how did you get them? There's certain ways that the girls get beads down here in New Orleans, hmmmmmm. Something about Show me your....I'll leave the rest unsaid.

Blogger heather said...

john, no need to explain the bead thing to ms. lee, she be an expert on the topic of n'orlins and all it's INS AND OUTS. teehee! love you girl. let's get down there soon again, k?

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Thank you boys! :) So sweet. I do look hot with a hangover. At least thats what my potential employers have told me on my job interviews... ;)

And I think HH might be a dirty liar. I've never exposed any of my body to anyone except in the shower to myself and even then, I shower in the dark so I wont see it. ;)

Every string of beads I own was paid for. (by someone else) ;)

Blogger heather said...

dirty, YES. guilty. a liar? never. ;) "paid for" eh? i got your number girly...lol.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I just got that "INS AND OUTS" comment! I thought you were just saying that I was a bead whore, but I KNOW what you're getting at now, Hizzoe, and ya know what????

Youre right.

Post a Comment

<< Home