...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, June 17, 2005
Ohhhh, SNAP!
My coworker told me a story this morning that made me gasp and giggle simultaneously. ;) Wish I'd seen it myself! She said that she was coming off of Route 4 in PG County returning from North County High School's graduation at the PG Equestrian Center (woooo! that's 'uptown' for them, isn't it? heh, j/k) and as they were sitting at a light on 301 (where the Arby's is), right there in the middle of the intersection, this guy pulls up like a bat out of hell and stops his car...gets out...opens the trunk and pulls out armfuls of women's clothing and proceeds to dump all of it on the median strip there at the intersection. Three handfuls later, he slams the trunk, gets back in the car and drives off, through the red light, pulls a U-turn and goes the other direction down 301. She said that her carload of teenagers and what not thought this was flippin hilarious. I do too, though I am sure that dude had either been through something painful recently, or he was a tranny looking for a change in style and just 'sick of the old mi-mi'. I'm gonna guess that some bitch ripped his heart out. Ya never know though, maybe he's an abusive, crazy, PG County backriver nut (hey I can say that since most of my relatives either live there or lived there at some point; both sides of the family), but either way, he was alllllll kinds of P.O.ed!

Moments later, I got an email from an unexpected source, entitled, "Bad Breakups". I thought this was somehow a sign that I should share it with you, SO...here are just a few of the attachments to help illustrate a "Bad Breakup". Enjoy! :)









Songs of the Mornin (compliments of The Jack FM):
How Long Has This Been Goin On? - Ace
You Oughtta Know - Alanis Morrissette (oh, snap!)


6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Haha, oh that's classic!!! Now if I could just find out where the loser Improv boy lives, I'd pull one of those stunts! Pussy!

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

My favorite part is that the spray-painter spelled "bastard" incorrectly!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Drunken angry spray painting can be stressful...we'll give her a break here on spelling.

I would like all you guys out there to take a look at this "wanker's" car (see drivers side) and please factor the 'psycho element' into your choice in women. I don’t know anyone who would do that besides maybe Natalie and my sister. haha

Yesterday, Nikki and I were dumping giant buckets of clay and mud into the ravine out back and I said, "Yeah, you better believe that if I have to cover up a murder, they are going to get buried out here in the ravine. This is the perfect place for dead..."
"ROOMMATES?" She blurts.
"Well yeah...or anyone really." I say
She then says, "No you would not! You are such a pussy there is no way you would go down into that ravine with all the snakes, spiders, poison ivy, groundhogs, bugs, frogs and who knows what else! You'd let my dead carcass rot out in the yard."

We laughed...ahhhh...because ya know what? IT'S TRUE. ;)

So, Nikki is right, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything too extreme, so all you men out there are at least safe from ME. That’s a start!

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Yeah, but I'm a bigger wussy. I wouldn't even touch the frog!

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Thats why you'd be the one who was dead.

Yes...Bob Marleys, "One Love" is on!

This comment was brought to you by 102.7 FM The Jack. I SWEAT IT.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

DAVE CHAPELLE FANS GO HERE:

http://dickcream.com/h/04/0415

Also, I loved Colleen's THOUGHT OF THE DAY via email! Here it is:

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Thank you C!

Post a Comment

<< Home