...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
NO ONE LIKES AN acQUITTER!
One last bloggy before I end this lovely day. JACKO IS INNOCENT! So says the jury of his non-adolescent peers! Let us rejoice!

I think you guys will like this little link/game below and let us all visit it in celebration of Michael's acquittal. It's the MJ Celebrity Sounboard. Once you get this bad boy going you're sure to laugh longtime! :) (compliments of
The Dizzinator...ewww)

MICHAEL JACKSON CELEBRITY SOUNDBOARD

Im sure most of you have noticed by now (and it has confused some --JOHN!) but I changed my blog look. Yes...Im diggin this serene blurry leaf thingy going on at the top here--haha NOT! Blogger has like NO templates to choose from! Yeah...I said it Blogger! I'm working on something a little more...ummm I dunno...I was going to say purple but apparenly that cant be my favorite color anymore since HH stole it. Hooker. ;) Anyway, please visit my links on the right side over here, especially the Chicken to Ride link. I think you'll get a kick out of that and if you don't, we're breaking up as friends.

"Hello? I could be agent M. HELLO?!"
-Jacko in Men in Black II


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another cool link compliments of CL:

http://wavlist.com/

SOUNDS!!! YEY!

Blogger heather said...

why is HH linked to the dizzinator? you like him better dont you? bitch. lol. jk.

Blogger heather said...

ps. cant believe they let that FREAK of nature off the hook. he's so guilty of that shit and everyone knows it. whatever man. and i was so looking forward to all the good rapings he was gonna get in prison. oh well...another day.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

ok HH, I fixed the link to your blog...it's no longer the Dizzy...saweeeee! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home