...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Read Heather's Blog Today
10) She's the only one who blogged today. This is pure logistics.

9) There's stuff about me on there (plus I commented on both of today's entries). Let's face it, we all like me.

8) You get to hear the Mike Myers quote, "I like the nightlife...I like to boogie" for what might be the millionth time since she's put it up. Never know...there might be a "You're the millionth customer!" prize or something. Prizes rock.

7) It has sad song lyrics in it. I don't know about you, but I love to feel tortured by song lyrics. Its' part of my DNA.

6) It doesn't have pictures of anyone playing with their privates in it. You may play with your privates when you read it though. You deserve it. Plus, Heather likes that, don't you, you dirty dirty bitch. ;)

5) They are short. I hate people who write really long blogs. They are really mental.

4) She Gay-Marriage propositions me yet again in writing. If I had a dollar for every time she's asked...I'd be rich. And gay by now.

3) I've invented a new word on there to add to the Licktionary. That's thelauralee's dictionary of sniglets and made up words. For instance LICKTIONARY: Licky's dictionary, Laura's dictionary...get it? no? I'm sorry, you might be retarded (and this might just be another reason why you'd enjoy HH's blog) ;)

2) My blog is telling you to. Listen to the voice of thelauralee and use the force. Only pure genius goes on this blog. Simple concept! Look into my blog and it's easy to see, 1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3, it's destineeeee-heeeee! (Tenacious D lyrics alert!)

1) It might make you feel happy or laugh or shart in your pants or shoot Caucation out of your nose (or if you are Nikki, an ENTIRE Rigatoni noodle - good work!)...or it might just take up 5 minutes of your life you'll never get back. You wont know until you check it out! You DO want to be uplifted, right? That's levitation Homes!

So, sin malgastar tiempo (that's: without wasting anymore time, you cracker-ass-crackers), Click
THIS now and be transported to the phantasmagoric lair of a megalomaniacal ;) genius with great legs...

Also, since you have so much time on your hands and have nothing better to do than read her blog, check this out too....funny stuff!
www.tuckermax.com

The Dizzinator posted that link on his blog too...it make me laugh longtime, like-ah Vietnamese pot-bellied pig! snort snort! (See Diz E. Lee's blog to understand that comment).

Have a good one, homies.



Song 4 You:
Crazy Love - Van Morrison
*thank you for the fine sense of humor, when I'm feeling down...taking away my troubles, taking away my grief


3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

ooooh Crazy Love...that song is killer, love it! and it doesnt belong to anyone but me! muwahahahaa!

thanks for the dedication sweetie, i luuuuurve you! and cant wait to see you soon!

and yes, i AM a dirty, dirty, bitch ;)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Pardon my dyslexia and editing errors in this blog. I've fixed most of them. This is obviously not an advertisement for my ability to type, spell, edit or communicate, but then again, those of you who've chatted with me on IM know that you need a "Laura Translator" to interpret what I'm saying. Especially if I'm upset. It's like:

"I downt know whstt o do about thise hUGE goider on mo necl!" ;)

The fingers I've typed with are too FAT, I had to mash my palm against the keyboard.

Blogger John Holland said...

I went and read Heather's blog today, actually yesterday since today is not tommorrow since I'm writing this the day after I read it (ha! follow that line of logic), I'm not about to disobey the might Laura Lee.

Post a Comment

<< Home