...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, June 17, 2005
These booties were made for walkin!
And that's just what they'll do! My lil sisters are walking! Mainly Cameron...she just takes off all over the place and McKenna is a little reserved, just a few steps not holding on to anything, but by next week she'll be climbing trees like little monkeys should!

Pics :) mmmm don't bite the screen!


C on left, M on right on their birthday at the end of April.


M on left, C on right. Easter :)


"mmmmm...Happy Birthday to me!"


"Hey, can I have yours?"


3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

I think I want a baby. :)

Blogger Laura Lee said...

or 2? ;)

Blogger John Holland said...

I only want babies when I can give them back to the parents. I love kids, but only for a limited amount of time. I have enough trouble taking care of me and a dog.

But they are soooo cute.

Post a Comment

<< Home