...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
HEY! YOU! Get offa my blog!
Ok, so I think someone broke onto my blog on Saturday and posted that weird post some of you might have read simply titled: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkke! with no body in the entry.

Very creative title indeed, TRESPASSER! I've just changed my password on Blogger. I tried to make it "getoffofmyblogyoucomputerhackingf*ckwit12345" but it was too long, so I had to make it 1 character shorter. You guess which one. That should keep you busy.

To the person who did this: Seriously, if you want to express yourself (and obviously you have some pent up...err..something) then start your own blog. I don't see why my readers would want to read that. It didn't even make sense. Plus, if that was "Fuuuuuuuuuucccccck!" you spelled it wrong. What you wrote is pronounced "Fuck-ie". Are you Asian? I bet you are. Fuckie fuckie longtime.

And thank you "anonymous" for laughing at it (whoever commented). I get an email on Saturday and the comment is just : hahahahahahahaha! I'm thinking..."WTF? Why would someone comment that on my Iowa boredom blog? Nit wit".

Ya know, it's people like you that make the space aliens think we humans are morons. This reminds me of one of my most bizarre childhood memories. When I was younger, I think like 7 or 8, "Mischief Night", the night before Halloween, was popular I guess you could say. The kids in my neighborhood would do things like, um, I don't know, toilet paper trees, egg cars, hhmmmmm what else, Oh! burn down Mago Vista park 2 years in a row. Good times. One year I watched my dad scrub vandalism off of our home for 8 hours. 8 hours people. That's right. And he's what you might call a "temperamental man" too. I learned at a young age...spray paint is hard to get off of cinderblock and no matter how many times you mutter, "God damn kids" it doesn't come off any faster. We used to have this cinderblock wall that led up the stairs to the front door (some of you may remember it). In the morning, we innocent Lee's woke up to find the word
SEX
spray painted in red on that wall. Just...SEX. Mind you, the lettering was 3 feet tall and what the artistic world of spray paint vandalism might refer to as "bolded". That's first degree vandalism, going over it multiple times like that. What I didn't get, never did get, and still don't get now is: Why SEX? Who cares? Its not a cuss word. It's a rather technical term. I mean it could have said F*CK, SH*T, A*S, B*TCH, MOTHER F-ER, (it wouldn't have all fit), A*SH*LE, C*CK GOBBLER...anything really but no...just SEX. Stupid really. I'm sure it was quite hilarious to the wacky-tabacky smoking goons who did it, but I'm not impressed. Get some talent and then write it on your own wall! Cuz, homey...I don't get it!

MUCH like the "Fuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccke!" entry. Hooligan.


2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

you tell it, girlfriend!

graffiti aint cool...unless you live in the bronx and your name is De la Vega. the bronx da's even think he's cool though they have to prosecute him. poor thing.

SEX...hmmm i dont get it either. but, yes please! i'll have some thank you. :)

Blogger S* said...

De La Vega is totally cool. I love spotting his stuff on the sidewalks.

Yeah...was wondering about that whole fucke post. I was like, I never met the girl, but she's HH's friend, but something seems a little off....

Post a Comment

<< Home