...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, November 04, 2005
Treat-or-Treat! Baaaaaaaa!
Baa, baa, baa sings the little white lamby
Baa, baa baa is the little lamby song
Baa, baa, baa sings the little white lamby
Baa, baa, baa is the little lamby song

All day long he loves to sing
Loves to sing the same old thing

Just baa, baa, baa sings the little white lamby
Baa, baa baa is the little lamby song

Boom, boom, down in the barnyard
Down in the barnyard, boom


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura Lee,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These true love spells got my love back!

Blogger TD said...

Hello Laura,

Great blog! You really have come up with something original here. I also found a site that is about one crazy sonofabitch : Wellindowd.com

(How do they make that a link?!?) Pics of the sisters? Friggin' cute.

Blogger heather said...

gotta love blog spam. cute pics sweetie. got ur msg, sry my phone was dead from thurs-today. didnt go to AC. can fill you in on deets later. oh well. love ya, miss ya. will get you up to speed on my lunches real soon:)

Blogger Lindsay said...

Those girls are so freakin' CUTE!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home