...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
The Great Heist
Successfully stolen from your blogs...mwhahahaha (evil laugh...sneer...sneer) ;)

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. get my writing published
2. have a successful loving marriage with a healthy sex life, to my best friend (bonus: other people want to gag when they see us together)
3. buy a house
4. go to Europe
5. have babies
6. mess up said babies
7. be thin

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. complex math
2. chew on anything cotton (terrible)
3. regularly watch Primetime TV shows
4. save money
5. play an instrument
6. go a week without falling
7. not drink during sporting events

7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. sense of humor
2. talent
3. expressiveness
4. eyes
5. smile
6. ability to laugh at himself (and me too!)
7. love of music

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. omg
2. yikes
3. good lord
4. that's ridiculous
5. whatever
6. I'm sorry :(
7. Opps I crapped my pants! ("cuz I'm wearing them....and I just did")

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Colin Ferrell
2. Josh Duhamal (aka Tad Hamilton)
3. Orlando Bloom
4. Topher Grace
5. Will Ferrell (pretty much any guy with the last name Ferrell)
6. The kid who plays Harry Potter - Daniel Radcliffe (yeah...I'm pretty much R Kelly for that one)
7. Jeff Goldblum (hahaha...people get so mad when I say this! I love it!)

7 People I Want to do this List:
1. Linz
2. Dave
3. Eric
4. Erin (sis)
5. Chris (bro)
6. Nikki
7. your mom

Actually...couldnt we just make this a list of people I want to DO and leave it at that? With the exclusion of #'s 4 and 5 (you sickos), the list remains the same here. ;) Oh also...add Heather ;)

I'm missing you all very much!


3 Comments:

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

Am I the Eric you want to do? Err, I mean, that you'd like to see him do... Err. do that 7 thing? :P

Damn English... Too hard for me. :(

Blogger TD said...

I think you'll have an easier time with number six on your 7 things you plan to do before you die if you become more religious again. Come back to the church Laura Lee. God misses you! hahaha.

Ca-Tho-Lic guilt is great for messing up babies.

Blogger heather said...

let's do it baby! i'm all yours ;) lol.

great lists! you wont mess up babies, they'll be fabulous just like you!

i miss you too sweetums, check your email!

Post a Comment

<< Home