...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, August 11, 2005
WE GOT ONNNNNNNNNNNE!!!
...in the words of Jane Melnitz in Ghostbusters!

I can't give you all the details now, but I want you all to know, I got the job offer from the NASD today! Its PHENOMENAL! I will tell you all about it soon, individually and on here. I wont be around tonight, but I will tomorrow during the day. Sorry to spout off my schedule, I just didn't want you blowin up my phone unanswered. ;)

I am SO happy! This is such good news and SUCH good timing. I cant tell you how excited I am! Yey for me.

Now...Cool n' the Gang says we should "celebrate good times...come on!" So lets do it! I will start thinking of some ideas but I want to have a big party to celebrate. Maybe I can make it at my dad's house or something...hmmmm...

Thank you ALL for your support and encouragement and love. I love you and I'm soooooo happy!

Later fans...
LL ;)


6 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! I was starting to get a little worried about you, you haven't posted on here for so long, I'm used to reading your fun, witty, moving words everyday. Glad to see you're doing good. And even gladder to hear the good news!

Blogger TD said...

YAY! Woo-Hoo. I am so happy this came through for you. You really deserve it and are gonna do great!

Blogger heather said...

congratulations honey bunny, i knew you could do it! how long have we been planning your TA escape?! lol.

will miss you though so you betta getcha ass on IM quick, fast, and in a hurry!

so excited for you sweetie, things are coming up roses :)

Blogger Lindsay said...

You rock, congrats. I am so happy for you, you deserve this opportunity and I think it will be the best change for you right now!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one ex-TA employee to a soon to be one, congrats!!!! TA will be sorry that we are gone. There will be one more very soon. Keep me posted.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll Never make it! You got a lot of spunk kid, but you're unqualified... and you spit on people when you talk.

Post a Comment

<< Home