...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Ya up for a Quickie?
Just a few items that I need to share with you, my horny readers...

1) By reading all the comments on our blogs today (eh-hem Heather and Lindsay) you would think we had been incarcerated for the last 10 years without a conjugal visit! What is going on?! Fun though. ;)

2) I'm straight. Whatever you read on their blogs or mine, this basic principle still applies. I dont like the taco.

3) Tomorrow is Severna Park High School's 10 year reunion, Class of 1995 (that would be me). I've successfully talked
HH out of going. I feel a little bad about that :( but...wait a minute...ok, I'm over it...I got over it just then. ;) I just dont wanna spend $65 for A ticket (as in one, as in, NO DATE) to go and tell my sad story 45 times to a bunch of people who know the players, but just dont give a crap and who are amicably tolerating my voice and feigning interest while they think of the ridiculously overblown BS thing they are going to say next. Also I dont want to see anyone Ive slept with. hah, kidding. I just dont have a lot to say and the whole, "create a big bodacious lie for fun" plan is lacking appeal at this point. I'd just rather party at my house. besides, I pretty much keep in touch with all of you anyway! So I hope you all got the email I sent out inviting you to my house, if not, theres a technical difficulty, let me know. Hopefully we can work it out, so stay tuned to your email (and I know most of you read, even if you dont comment you FOOLS) and we'll pull something together. Just in 5 minutes alone, I got responses from most people, plus some suggestions for a couple of people I left off and have since then heard from them (like Jess! yey!) Heather C is probably going to stop by with her baby so we can all see what angels look like ;) Anyway...I'll be in touch. To those of you who ARE going to the reunion, bring back gossip please and tell me how ugly and unsuccessful everyone one is. j/k Oh, and who's now a woman (who was previously a man). Or vice versa. haha Ok, that's it. Oh no wait...also could one of you pick up my English Journals from senior year? And Kevin's? He seems to think that were actually getting them back at the reunion and is bugging the crap out of me about it, which I think is ridiculous. But if they are there, snag em pretty please? Someone? Im not really geared up to read them, seeing as how I projected where I wanted to be in 10 years and I dont recall writing, "marrying the guy sitting next to me, growing apart, getting a divorce and skipping the reunion because I feel like a loser." I may have written that, but I dont think so. ;) HH is taking the train down tomorrow and will be here at 9pm. If anyone wants to chill, as Blondie says, "CALL ME!!!"

4) Im taking off tomorrow and Monday. Monday at 10am is my 4th big thingy. Pray for me. Five times a day. Facing Mecca. ok? Thanks :)

5) The girls are being christened on Sunday and Erin and I are Godmothers. I'm happy about that. Ok thats all I got there. Oh except look at this...isnt it cute?






























Their first pony ride :) And no I dont know who that skinny bitch with the walkman is. Shes not related to me. Im sure of it.

6) Lastly I just want to tell Lindsay that I love her and Im thinking of her. She's going through something hard that I think all of us at one point or another have unfortunately experienced. When you love and/or care about someone and they dont reciprocate, it hurts like hell. You can't make someone with even half a heart or a brain love you or care about you, but if you're someone like Lindsay, you don't have to. It's effortless to love you Lindsay. You're one of the greatest people walking this planet and I'm proud of you for holding out for someone who is worthy of you and will love you HALF as much as we do...like I said...Effortlessly. I know what youre going through...hell...sometimes it hurts like hell even when the person does love you back, but just can give you what you need and want. I can tell you one thing though Linz, the only person lacking in that relationship was him. We can all do more to better ourselves, but you are a one hell of a package girl. I feel sorry for him (almost) that he's so inept. Remember that whats good for the goose isnt necessarily good for the gander. I have no idea what that means, I just wanted to say it. ;) Actually, keep in mind what I said the other night about being able to influence the problems someone else has with intimacy, security and relationships. Its a losing battle sometimes. You got to the decision making point and made an adult decision to respect yourself. Let it flow, let it go. In time, you will meet your lobster. I might try and make you think its me, but try to resist. Try hard Little Lou. ;)

Ok friends and lovers (and past lovers...and future lovers!) I'm off to pretend like Im working. Ugh...its such a task (sigh).

Luv,
me lee

Very Pertinent Songs of the Day:
Separate Ways - Journey
Let it Flow - Toni Braxton
Take a Bow
- Madonna
Song for the Dumped - Ben Folds Five (give me my money back, you bitch...and my black tee shirt!!)


7 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

oh god, Take a Bow by Madonna. now THAT song brings back some memories from high school. whew....love that one. killer.

omg, how CUTE are the girls on the pony?! i wanna eat them up. just in little nibbles...

and lindsay-lou, i second everything laura said. we luuuuurve you, as BJ would say.

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

I don't think they make many of you guys anymore. You're all truly sweet.

Any guy would be lucky to have any of you as their life partner. :)

Blogger heather said...

*SNIFF*

eric, you are such a sweetie to say that. perhaps instead of spending all this money on cloning goats and kittens and just clone YOU. that way we can all have a sweet, sensitive, yet manly guy who appreciates us. god damn! if only ;)

ladies, who's with me?! let's start a petition...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanta be invited to the "this is way cooler than the reunion" party. Can I come... can I can I??? Seriously, give me the information and I might be able to swing by (I am moving on Satuday and am in packing HELL)...that is unless I was left off the e-mail on purpose and then well "I didn't like you all that much anyway." :)

Blogger Lindsay said...

Laura, that was so heartfelt and not necessary....not that I'm complaining :) Seriously, it brought tears to my eyes, because I know you actually mean what you say and I am so grateful for that...I only hope that I will end up with someone who sees half of what you see in me. Thanks babydoll. Love ya

Blogger John Holland said...

Hey,

sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I've missed leaving comments to you. Hope everything is going great and you all have a wonderful time this weekend. You three are great, I feel like I should be leaving comments on their site as well, I'm getting to know them just from your site. Have fun and I'll be commenting more.

Blogger heather said...

okay i just commented something long and funny and f-ing blogger lost it.

so my whole point was fridays suck when you're not around. howzabout you blog something so we kinda feel like you're here.

oh, and i also said i'd see you tonite and that i packed at 6 this morning so i probably forgot stuff so i'll be borrowing your shit. i know how much you love that. muwah.

Post a Comment

<< Home