...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Monday, August 01, 2005
Take this job and...LOVE it!

Don't shove it...love it folks. Love it. ;) In honor of my recent reprimanding and practical demotion and the restructuring of who is my boss now and who is not, I would like to recite this Ode to my Job. (ehem)





I LOVE MY JOB

I love my Job, I love the Pay!
I love it more and more each day.
I love my Boss; he's the best!
I love his boss and all the rest.
(cuz there's a lot of them now!)
I love my office and its location
I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and gray,

And the paper that piles up every day!
I love my chair in my padded cell!
There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers,
I love their leers and jeers and sneers.
I love my computer and all its software;
I hug it often though it doesn't care...
I love each program and every file,
I try to understand once in a while!!
I'm happy to be here, I am I am;
I'm the happiest slave of my Uncle Sam.
I love this work: I love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my JOB- I'll say it again,
I even love these friendly men...
These men who've come to visit today
in lovely white coats to take me away!!!

:) Later Bloggies...I've got work to do and the HAWKS are watching. Cacaw! Check out this
inspiring article about making your ho-hum job into the job of your dreams!

Also check out this OTHER article about the probability of
making monkey fly out of your butt. The later seems a bit more "doable" but thats just my opinion and I'm a peon.

Songs of the Day:
Take This Job and Shove it - Johnny Paycheck (cept he meant LOVE it)
Happy Worker - Tori Amos

ps: Happy CIVIC DAY Canada, whatever the hell that is. Enjoy your day off from the jobs YOU love so much! ;) Make sure you honor your civics (Honda Civics that is).


3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

sorry to hear about the goings on at your place of employment. hopefully you wont have to deal with that BS much longer. stupid people.

love that monkey picture. though now anytime i hear "monkey" i think of "hot monkey love". must get that frontal labotomy soon.

Blogger TD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Stargate Jumper said...

Ah yes! Civic Day, applicable everywhere in Canada but the province of Quebec... :P

I second everything HH had to say here. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home