...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
"Doc, it hurts real bad whenever I do this..."
Doc: "Well, don't do that. Now that will be $100."

Guess what? A new Washington Post "study" shows that blogging is therapeutic! Oh yippee...so we're all "normal" afterall! Golly that's the best news I've gotten in a long time. ;)
Check it out: BLOG!

And on that note...some funnies.




And in the spirit of song lyrics and the journey towards mental health...more lyrics.

Song of the Day: She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel



2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

really cute and totally appropriate as i missed my appt today and could have really used it!

but the cartoons were funny anyhow. glad you're back on the blogging wagon sweets.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, very cute. But where have you been? Its like you fell off the face of the earth since leaving Curves. . .

Post a Comment

<< Home