...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating...

...to quote one of my favorite movies, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Now I'm going to blog about nothing just to talk. ;)

So, I know you all quit blogging because I did, but if you would kindly notice the trend, you will see that I am blogging again. So yeah, um, you can blog now too. Please?

Sooooo...what to say, what to say...I got nuthin. haha The weather sucks a fatty. I feel so lethargic. This morning I stepped in a TWO puddles and did the squeaky flip-flop walk to work. I just wanna go home and get in bed and finish reading The DaVinci Code. How can I just sit here and WORK when Langdon and Sophie need me? When I left them last they were in a real pickle! So yeah, life is so hard for me. It's so unfair that I'm expected to work on a Thursday, but ANYWAY... How about a cheesy joke?

A guy walks into a clock shop and is looking everywhere like a doofus. The sales person walks over to him and says, "Can I help you find something sir?"

The guy replies, "Well, um, yeah...could you tell me where I can find a potato clock?"

The salesperson says, "Um Excuse me? We don't have potato clocks here, may I ask why it is you're looking for this item?"

The guy says, "Well my boss told me that I wouldn't be late for work anymore if I got a potato clock." (Ba dum dum chaaaa!)

Hilarious. Maybe you have to hear me tell it. "a potato clock" "up at 8 o'clock"... Get it? Get it?

Oh, here are new pictures of the girls. That'll hold ya over until I have another brilliant revelation. ;)



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm not done obviously. Would you please check this shit out! Click my name above, I've linked it to a story about a mother who helped her daughter put Ex-Lax in some cookies she was giving to a teacher who gave her a bad grade!

I would be SO MAD.

Laura

ps: Im a charge presser. Dont get any ideas. Laura does NOT need assistance shitting.

Blogger TD said...

I just read the excommunication thing. That kind of made me sad.

Could you also please lose the word verification? Just try it...god I sound like I should be handing you a joint and telling you it will make you cool,and we all know it does, so lost the verification.

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

The girls are cute but I got a joke:

A wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the costume party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed.

So he took his costume and went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour woke without pain decided go to the party.

As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick" he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

She went up to him and being a rather seductive woman herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her.

She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and made passionate love in the back seat.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked did he have a good time.

"Oh, the same old thing, you know I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked,"Did you dance much?" He replied, I never even danced one dance.

When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."

You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your brother, apparently he had the time of his life.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

Eww! I HATE YOU for telling that joke! My God!

That's like "Crying Game" bad! I was thinking it was kind of funny when it was a buddy of his and it was mistaken identity, but BROTHER?!

One issue...why would she not recognize his car or he not recognize hers? AHA!

Blogger Lindsay said...

haha, that joke was pretty fucking funny nikki! Laura- your little sisters are like miniature Laura and Erin's...it's unreal how adorable they are!

Post a Comment

<< Home