...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Heeeeeeeee's baaaaaack!
After a 6 month hiatus, my brother is back to blogging and is in full force indeed! Without further explanation, check it out here. Chris's very angry but funny blog.

Whew! I'munna tell youz...when a Lee gotta express...a Lee gotta express. Way ta handle yer bidness brutha ;) Publically of course.

Chrissy (since I know you love it when I call you that), I wish you the very best of luck and I'm here to chat with you and go on long meaningless rants about how mcuh other people suck at your LEZ-iure. Anytime. (Hell, I was ready for that anyway!)

I love you and you're a very special boy. Just don't forget you're loveable, funny, smart, supportive, generous, compassionate and you own every DVD under the sun including every season of the Simpsons and the Family Guy. Who wouldn't want to date you? I bet Dave would! ;) haha

Ok everyone...brace yourself for some hard-nosed comedy. Be sure to leave him a comment. God knows he cares what you think. Yeaaaaaaah. ;)


0 Comments: