...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Welcome to 2006! It's a lot like 2005, but you're older and uglier!
just kiddin...you look mah-vel-lush!

Happy New Year bloggies! I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season and that everyone is well. Well actually, I know you aren't well. In fact I don't think I know one well person right now; Everyone is sick! I was myself for two weeks but now I'm only having coughing fits that escalate to gags about twice a day rather than every 5 minutes...so things are looking up. ;) So get better people! People don't like you when you're sick. Seriously...do you like sick people?

I thought I would pop on and say hello and post some pictures of the girls at the holidays. They have gotten so big that being around them is exhilarating and fun, yet I cant help but feel a little secret anxiety that there are two of them, they are smart and they are Lee's...they could stage a revolt at any moment and I would be left defenseless. I'm only one Lee! And not very intelligent... so I hope they can't sense my fear. I think I'm safe though. I get the impression they love me n stuff since pretty much every time someone calls them on their little toy phone, it ends up being for MOI and they have no problems transferring the call to me and putting the phone to my ear. That's service!

Anyway, Erin got them the cutest Christmas gift this year. It was an electronic keyboard and microphone, along with a percussion set. They figured it out in just a few minutes of having opened it. See? I'm telling you...they are like circus folk or aliens the way they work together and have secret powers and means of communication.

SO...without further rambling...I present...the littlest Lee's:







2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

CUUUUUUUUUTE! am i horrible to wonder whether erin got the super noisy and acoustic gift more for the "enjoyment" of your dad and julie rather than for the fun of the girls?? lol. gotta love the noisy gifts...give 'em and leave! it's what we aunts (and half sisters) dooooo!

miss those girls!! can we visit when i'm down at the end of the month??? can we, mom, can we?!?!?

Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh ma gawd- so f'ing cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home