...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Monday, May 01, 2006
Home Alooooooooooone!!!
Gurl, you know it's true! Ohh oooh oooh-hoo I luv yoo(hoo)!

So gurls and boyz, this makes two blogs in three days. Can I get some reckanization up in here? Can you puleeze stop the violence in Dafur for five minutes and read my blog and appreciate? Here's hopin...

Soooooooooooo.....

Guess who is Home Alooooooooone!!! (Psst...it ME. Thought I'd help ya out). No, I am not home alone with McCauley Caulkin but if I were, no doubt he would be teaching me to spell his name correctly in between molesting me or trying to marry me (as if!). No, it's just me, myself and my messes. I had my roommate sent away to a "special" school for being too anal retentive. :) There she will learn to make messes, embrace dirt and dust, and leave her dirty clothes and shoes on the floor or on her bed, strategically pushing them to the side she's not sleeping on before going to bed. I TRIED to teach her all of this, as I have mastered the art myself, but it just didn't seem to be "taking". So thankfully, they had room for one more in Pig-sty camp and she got in! And it was a surprise too...shhhhhh...she thinks she's going to Tampa for a week to visit her parents and soak up the sun. HA! Try, soak up the dirt! Then roll around in it! (Damn I'm almost jealous, it sounds like fun). Just yesterday, a certain sister of mine (it would be wrong of me to say which one) was telling me how she was too tired the night before to wash her feet before going to bed, even at the valiant beseeching of her boy-toy (ie: "Get your nasty dirty feet off my bed please.") Apparently, she was not able to emotionally bring herself to do the task. See, that's what I'm talking about people. She doesn't need to go to this school, she INVENTED this school. Her and everyone like her with dirty feet. My feet are filthy right now as a tribute. Hell yes!

ok, ok, I'm full of crap...she DID go to Florida, but the part about me making messes of astronomical proportions was TRUE! Though, I'm already on my way with my bedroom, thanks to the recent collapse of the shelves in my walk-in closet...waaaaa!

So I'll have to work on the other rooms. Kitchen? Let's take a vote. You comment and tell me which room to mess up and I'll pick "at random". ;) Psyche! :) Nikki if you're reading this...do not panic. I wouldn't dream of letting you come home to a messy house. So that's 4 days to mess and 1 to clean. That's math.

Ok I'm out. Hope y'all read my previous post. I think I blew my creative load on that one given the fact that there is a picture of friggin MCCAULEY CAULKIN on the top of this one. You know you've hit creativity when he's involved. ;)

Later taters...


3 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

YAY! You're back! I'm glad to see you back healthy wealthy and wise and blogging away like crazy. I'm going to be sooo busy this week and next I don't know how much I'll be blogging...I still have to blog about the last day of Jazz Fest. Glad to see you back...now don't disappear for so long this time.

Blogger heather said...

i vote.......nikki's room! lol. that way, when she's sent home from camp her "homework" will already be done for her!

love ya nik.

so glad you're blogging like the mad woman that you are!

ps. eww about the feet. i'm just the opposite...i've been know to actually get out of bed to give myself a quick mini pedicure with my callous shaver and lotion...cant have that shit catching on the satin sheets!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! The first time I've ready your blog in MONTHS and you're talking about me!!!

Day in the life of Nikki: (DITLON) I got back from Florida late Saturday night around midnight and watered the front garden before even bringing in the luggage. Then I spent most of the day on Sunday mulching the front garden, picking weeds and cleaning up the lawn.

Then I took everything out to the fridge (all the food and shelves), washed all the shelving and put the food back in an orderly and segragated fashion and cleaned off all the bottles before putting them back in (in case the bottoms were sticky). This took MUCH longer than anticipated. (over 2 hours!!!)

Then I did three loads of laundry and made sure the toilets had fresh bleach tablets. I did one load of dishwasher stuff and tried to scrape the bird poop off the balcony and got ride of the bird feeder.

Then I went grocery shopping and grilled some pork chops on the grill for Brad and I for dinner.
I relaxed by watching America's Funniest Home Videos (of course), Extreme Homemakeover, part of Desperate Housewives (Brad took me to Baskin Robbins for a sundae) and then watched Grey's Antomy. I also watched a movie in the morning, Wicker Park. It was weird yet suspenseful.

I will be cleaning my bathroom this evening and excited to find out that Laura will be picking up her mom's carpet cleaner!

Post a Comment

<< Home