...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Friday, February 11, 2005
She listens like Spring and she talks like June...
Hola mis chiqas y chulos! Buenos Dias! there's just something about 'mint green', n'est pas?

I feel the overwhelming need to be really immature and avoid any deep thoughts in today’s blogumentary to compensate for the inner demons that broke into blogger yesterday and gave you the impression I don’t actually have a cold little pea where my heart should be. Oh, cept for this one deep thought:

Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.

Deep Thoughts – by Jack Handy
http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

So, the title of today’s entry… I always liked that line from the song, Drops of Jupiter by Train, even though the song leaves a lot to be desired. I think that I probably listen like Spring and talk like June…it’s like a satirical metaphor he’s making…Spring is all about movement and growth and things are happening all around and bunnies are mating and daffodils are growing in other people’s yards and I’m picking them and…there’s just so much going on at any given moment. Point being, Spring doesn’t listen very well. And talks like June. Well…I don’t know what this means haha Any input? You tell me. Maybe it’s all nonsense. Lots seems to happen in June as well, so maybe the point is that this girl never shuts up and is always pulling off some kind of crazy antic and he just adores her anyway. That’s what I’d like to believe. That paragraph was all nonsense.

Ok I’m sadistic as hell, but I just love this clip below. It makes me do that breathless laugh y’all love so much, much like that of an asthmatic gasping for air. And speaking of gasping for air, without further adieu…I especially love the end of the clip, “ooooooooohhhg ohhhhggg…stop…ow ow ow!!!” and then the anchors, “ohhhh, I think she’s actually HURT.” Too good. http://www.wilsonk.com/videos/atlantagrape.mpeg

By the way, I’m allowed to laugh at this women as hard as I want without your judgment, because I too fall off of things as we all know. And Jeanna I know you don’t feel out of the loop when I say that. I got three things to say about that: Short bus. Umbrella. Padded bra. Yes kiddies, I fell off of the short bus, in the rain, opened my umbrella that had filled with water as the water proceeded to flow down my arm into my padded bra and FILL the right cup, as there was more than ample absorbency in the form of padding. Then I had to go to class. I think everyone thought my boob was leaking. Not to mention I had paint from the bus on my shoe and pants and I was in excruciating pain! So I can make fun of Mrs. Owww owww owwww all I want to! So there! :)

While we're at it here, I’d like to also share one of my favorite sites with you, it’ll keep ya busy for sure. www.albinoblacksheep.com

While on there, all you lil Napoleon Dynamite fans (eh hem, BRAD) be sure to check out the Pedro Sanchez sound board: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pedro.php and Napoleon Dynamite Sound board: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php

Do the chickens have large talons? heh heh and last but not least, my favorite little diddy to listen to when I feel high-strung, the Amburgers and Wootbeer song (“it’s not anyting dat you tink it is…it’s just amburgers and wootbeer, okay?”) http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/aw.php

TGIF, eh? whew! This week will not be missed or commemorated in my book/blog. Well, I don’t have anything else to say really my humble servants (or as Nikki once misspelled in a note to me, humble savants). Let’s see, what else…my hair is really curly today. It’s nice. :)

I want to go to the movies or something. Come go with me! First taker…this can be like an e-bay auction cept you pay me in…well depends on who I pick ;) Startinggggg…...NOW!!!

Have a good weekend all my lovlies! Be good and don’t do anything The Laura Lee wouldn’t. Definitely don’t do what laura lee (not “the”) is doing. “You’ll shoot yer eye out!” (and therz my movie reference of the day---BAM!!!)
One last remark; in reference to the multiple sarcastic knitting orders I receieved in response to yesterday's blog entry, please see the form that has been provided for convenience in placing your orders under yesterday's comment section.

Songs of the Day:
Sea of Heartbreak - Jimmy Buffet (iiiiiiiiii'm like a lost ship!)
Drops of Jupiter - Train
My Favorite Mistake - Cheryl Crow


6 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

me first! me first! i wanna go to the movies with you! :( do i win?!

Blogger TD said...

how's Firday the 25th lookin fer ya?
hahahaha

Anonymous Anonymous said...

))))))I'm finally in the LOOP(((((
Jeanna

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

HA HA!
Brad & I got her! Laura's going out with us tonight. I really want to see her cute curly hair. The 3 of us are going to go out to a bar/restaurant.

Who wants to place wager that Laura is either going to:a) slip/trip/fall down
b) spill food and/or drink on her shirt.
c) fall in love madly with some stranger at a bar but hate him at the same time because she think he's prolly judging her anyway. She'll go through all the emotions of dating, love, and the break-up without even talking to him.
d) all of the above.

I love going out with, Laura. You always keep the party going even when you do that screaming barfing thing.... ("did you hear me throw-up?")

With Much Love,Your Humble Savant

Blogger heather said...

Nikki and Brad, you bitches! (Brad, dont know you but i reserve the right to call you foul names just as i would any of my friends whom i love and adore and abuse equally)

i wanna hang ouuuuuut! (whining voice) that's cool y'all. i see how it is. leave me up here in the cold while you get to watch laura do d)ALL OF THE ABOVE. love you gabby, you know i do. have fun tonite! be good and what the hell, do C bc it wouldnt be a complete night without it. muWAH.

Blogger Laura Lee said...

yessssss, yessssss Smithers...I am just a big sad clown for your enjoyment. You all should have taken Nikki on her bet, and bet in my favor, because I am here to announce the results of last night's Laurathon...

I did not in fact fall down, trip or slip, however, when Brad was showing me his room (by the way, thanks baby ;) it was good for me) my boot did something weird (damn boot) and I almost went down, but I wiggled my body back and forth and pawed the walls exclaiming, "whoooa, whoaaa" and I manged to acheive balence again without going down, so naaaah naaaaaaah, the doesnt count so no A).

B) spill food or drink om my shirt. AHA! Very likely with me indeed. In fact, I even have a 'first kiss' story that involved me spilling something and having it turn into a kiss. Usually, it just turns into embarrasment (especially when it's salsa) but I will end the mystery and say, I had a great dinner and lots of drinks and even something called chocolate confusion, that I did not find confusing at all, :) and not a drop spilled people! So B) is out (see! you should have taken her on the bet!)

Now C)....welllllll...she's got me there. I did fall for a beautiful stranger at the bar, and I'm sure this person was judging me, but I didnt care and I did talk to them all night anyway! yey for me! So we went home together. It was a night of full out passion and all I was like a live wire! I think you all might be surprised however to find that it was a woman...

...and her name was Laura.

HAHAHA! ;) Just kidding lovas, you know I met loads of men and am expecting calls from each and every one of their losery asses soon. (shaaa) Though one of them did have an opening line of, "hey what's up, I'm Mike...and I 'm not judging you." So we'll see, that one seems to have to most potenial ;)

So the answer is NONE OF THE ABOVE, with a small chance of "D" :) hehe You shoulda bet her!

Ok...why am I posting on my own blog under comments???

Out.

Post a Comment

<< Home