...could easily replace me in all my endeavors, but you be the judge...
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
will the real Phreakylee please stand up?!
Today gets two posts. I was talking with the Nikkster about her blog fetus that is due to be born later today, and I was telling her how her address should be her name, and that I would have simply made my blog address my name, but lauralee was taken, hence the birth of “the Laura Lee”. Well in mulling this over, I decided to check out this real Laura Lee and see what my constituents might see, should the stumble upon the wrong address…

Laura Lee is a freak! Check it out:
http://www.lauralee.blogspot.com/ she’s like this S&M, roll-playing dominatrix who actually incorporates scripted parts into her blogs. Really! Go! It’s actually much more exciting than mine. I mean I talked about cheese yesterday people…

So no, that is not me. And if I did do anything freaky like that, YOU wouldn’t know about it…I would just keep it a dirty lil secret, so that you and my loving family members could find all my freaky gimp equipment hidden in my apartment upon my passing and freak out and say: “Whhhhyyy? Whyyyyyyy? WHHYYYY????!!! But she was just a quiet girl…kept to herself really.” Ok maybe not that second part, but nonetheless, my stuff would be SO freaky it certainly wouldn’t fit in “the box”. Oh, and this is a reminder girls, that if in fact I do die...anytime really, you are to come in and “clean house” before people who actually respect me find my goodies.

Love to y’all
THE Laura Lee

PS: side note, here: apparently some foreigner was not impressed with the fact that I listed my location as Baltimore, Maryland, Zimbabwe in my profile. I did this for you Linz, and why the hell does he care anyway? Get off my ‘blog’ man! I didn’t reply, but if I had it would have gone something like this: “What-evER! I am like totally from Zimbabwe! Are you like calling me a liar? Cuz if you are, I will like totally sick the Dubya on you if you’re calling me one! Sheesh!” That’s a perty accurate American girl kind of response eh? What does he know..."Yer outta yer element Donnie!"

Addendum to Song of the Day List:
American Girl – Tom Petty (for the Zimbabwean playa-hater)



1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

Laura, we already know you're a freak. Don't tell me www.lauralee.blogspot that's not your site as well. I think you are pulling some kind of reverse psychology move on us, so when we (the "Royal we") do search for blogs and we stumble upon your alter ego, you’ve already proclaimed your innocence. Hence, the preemptive warning. I’m on to you, girrrl.

Post a Comment

<< Home